Thread: Wow......

Wow......

Namaste,

A 12-year-old Indian-origin girl in the U.K. has achieved the highest possible score of 162 on a Mensa IQ test.
    My comment: Her IQ level is limited by the test itself. Her intelligence level seems to be higher than what they can measure with the current IQ test.

http://www.indiawest.com/news/global_indian/british-indian-girl-has-iq-higher-than-einstein-and-hawking/article_956a3bc8-560f-11e5-b820-278dcf60c2a9.html?utm_source=Newsletter-+2015+-+September+8&utm_campaign=DNL+-+September+8%2C+2015&utm_medium=email

Pranam.

Re: Wow......

Vannakkam B: I'm always curious about the nature of intelligence, and whether or not cognitive intelligence transfers over to common sense or spiritual intelligence. Psychologists have labelled emotional intelligence, and attempted to measure it with EQ. I suppose we could have SQ for spiritual intelligence, but I have no idea how we could measure it.

In some ways, I feel we as a society have overemphasized the cognitive aspect. As a former teacher who taught a few very gifted students, in follow-ups the ones that also had common sense and/or astute insights seemed to do the best, whether it be in the arts, or medicine, etc. But as a person who views spirituality more in common sense term, I'm more impressed by the person who will clean the latrines or rat feces from a kitchen area, or stop their 'important' duties to spend quality time with a child.

Aum Namasivaya

Thread Information