I am student of jyotish. I have a question regarding KARMA JEEVA Prakaran that tells about the profession and way of earning. All ancient books have mentioned this in separate chapter. This indicates that this was important factor of jyotish at ancient time.

todays world have entirely new profession and different means of livelihood. There are different class of people. some go in profession based on their educational qualification. Some choose profession based on their parents and relatives field of living. Some will make living by sports. some make living by films, some by smuggling, some by selling narcotics, and in many different ways.

brahat parashara hora samitha is the most reliable book in jyotish. This book has mentioned karma jeeva prakaran based on profession that was in practice during that time. Almost all books like have mentioned the MEANS OF LIVING during their time.

In todays world there are new ways of doing business. Can any one help me in understanding and predict about MEANS OF LIVING according to horoscope.