Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A Question on Jupiter-Rahu-Saturn Transit

Re: A Question on Jupiter-Rahu-Saturn Transit

Patch work of anecdotes or claims some times give brilliant and startling revelations in all fields , not exactly in astrology alone.

Anecdotes for us regular forum-haunters are hopefully observations in charts that we have in our possession? Revelations come in the craziest places and in the craziest ways.

Wrt this stationary point. I have been noting Saturn's stationary points over the last year as some charts I have and have actually seen some effects, but such varied ones!
    Saturn stationary 3rd aspect over cusp of one's lagna brought marriage.
    Saturn stationary on natal moon brought in funeral rites for another.
    Saturn stationary on natal Ketu activated a sudden breaking off of one person's engagement.
    And so on.

Only common explanation is he is a karma-karaka of sorts and when a relationship must begin or come to an end, his signature is seen in some way.

And also, surprisingly. I hardly see Jupiter giving marriage or children when he has gurubala in the charts that I possess. I wonder why more ppl do not observe Saturn as much as they do Jupiter!

Quote Originally Posted by bhaswathy View Post
    Patch work of anecdotes or claims some times give brilliant and startling revelations in all fields , not exactly in astrology alone.

Even I wonder for the Saturn's role in` marriages and separations . The reason could be tat Saturn and Rahu are karmic planets.Assuming and believing that souls take birth for the repayment of karmic debts , we have to give due credit to` them in` this aspect. In the days of yore , the role of Jupiter was very important , which has been relegated now to the second place.

Quote Originally Posted by Laalu View Post
    Anecdotes for us regular forum-haunters are hopefully observations in charts that we have in our possession? Revelations come in the craziest places and in the craziest ways. ...
    Of course! As long as anecdotes and fairy-tales do not get presented as evidence ... :-)

There is a lot that, at least on internet forums; though not exclusively so!!

A birth-epoch is a seemingly-random TRANSIT-epoch that gains a personal-meaningfulness and becomes a beacon in the current lifetime of the incarnated soul-fragment; the union of a kona (angle) with a trikona (trine)...?

Thread Information