Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Why is spirituality associated to Sahasrara Chakra?

Re: Why is spirituality associated to Sahasrara Chakra?

Quote Originally Posted by Believer View Post
    Namaste,

The following link might be useful,
    http://www.sahajayoga.org/default.asp

I am not a practitioner of Sahaj Yoga but have seen people who do and they are some of the calmest people I have ever met.

Pranam.
    Namastey,

Very deep. Nice.

~Hari Om

Hello everyone,

Is it possible to cure allergies through Natural way ? Recently I came to know that allergy is associated with imbalance of Anahata Chakra(The heart Chakra) of ones body, and at the same time this disease can be cured through Chakra therapy.

~Hari Om
    Chakra Healing with RRST!!!

Namaste Suhita,

I was suffering from Allergical Rhinitis for a long time. I started Naturopathy and I got cured of that allergy in 6 months time. For Naturopathy, I would recommend you to read "Nature Cure for Common Diseases" written by Vitthaldas Modi. Naturopathy doesn't cure any specific disease but it cures your all chronic diseases.

OM
    "Om Namo Bhagvate Vaasudevaye"

Quote Originally Posted by devotee View Post
    Namaste Suhita,

I was suffering from Allergical Rhinitis for a long time. I started Naturopathy and I got cured of that allergy in 6 months time. For Naturopathy, I would recommend you to read "Nature Cure for Common Diseases" written by Vitthaldas Modi. Naturopathy doesn't cure any specific disease but it cures your all chronic diseases.

OM
    Namastey Devotee,

As far I prefer Ayurveda than medicines. I have read the few pages of book you suggested. Its very nice and helpful. Along with that I am aso trying the RRST recommendations. It has reduced symptoms of my allergy.
    I will continue treading the book.

~Hari Om

Quote Originally Posted by devotee View Post
    Namaste Suhita,

OM
    Namasty devotee

I appreciate that you believe in Naturopathy, however in this same context I would like to share my cousin brother story who was also suffering for allergy. He tried medical treatment where disease had been cured for short term through medicines. But after using natural remedies including chakra healing, gemstones he got cured from the disease now. So I would suggest to you to go through this below link to know natural way for curing allergy.

For more info visit : http://www.rudraksha-ratna.com/allergies.html

Namaste Suhita,

Quote Originally Posted by Suhita View Post
    I appreciate that you believe in Naturopathy, however in this same context I would like to share my cousin brother story who was also suffering for allergy. He tried medical treatment where disease had been cured for short term through medicines. But after using natural remedies including chakra healing, gemstones he got cured from the disease now. So I would suggest to you to go through this below link to know natural way for curing allergy.

For more info visit : http://www.rudraksha-ratna.com/allergies.html
    Thanks a lot, Suhita but I don't need it because I got fully cured of my allergy problems nearly 20 years back with Naturopathy. It is good if this Chakra therapy works but I have my reservations. Yes, I believe that if you have faith in anything, it can do wonders.

OM
    "Om Namo Bhagvate Vaasudevaye"

Namastey all,

I would like to know about all chakras of human body, as being a Hindu and having desperate interest on spirituality I have always been keen to know about spiritual power. As per my knowledge there are seven chakras which are known as centers of spiritual power inside human body. But I want complete information on chakras.

Quote Originally Posted by Viraja View Post
    I always believed that our karmas (or imprints from the past) always define the state/status of our 7 chakras and that if we proactively worked on fine-tuning and opening all the chakras, we would be able to wipe out past sins and progress spiritually much faster. Therefore I agree with the view stated in the OP that practicing Sahasrara Chakra meditation would give us super consciousness... Ofcourse this is my personal opinion. Thanks.
    Namaste Viraja,

I think you are right. Practicing anything turns in perfection that's why same logic can be implemented here and if we practice sahasrara chakra meditation will definitely reach a state of super consciousness. I learned a lot about chakra balancing.

Thread Information