Thread: To Mods - about versions of gita thread

To Mods - about versions of gita thread

I was one the starting debators of that thread.
    I debated with venom and non-sense and proved that both parties were wrong and I am a fool. I set the stage for what happend later. yet I don't get a warning. Is there any equality here or what? I demand a warning just like my fellow debators on that thread.

Thanks!
    Last edited by Singhi Kaya; 13 April 2006 at 04:31 AM.

I am not a mod, but I second singhi's request . May you be warned and if required whipped to number of counts you may desire.

On a lower note. can someone fund singhi's spelling education?

Quote Originally Posted by Namo Narayana
    On a lower note. can someone fund singhi's spelling education?
    Eternal Law volunteered yesterday

I replied with kind words

Satay gave me a whipping without any warning

Warnings are issued if you are insulting other members and breaking site rules. Post deletion is done at the mods judgment and keeping the rules of the site in mind. Post deletion may or may not get you a warning.

Again, the purpose of this forum is not to belittle, insult or bicker but to talk about and promote dharma, in particular, sanatana dharma. There are tons of sites and forums on the net that allow you to bicker, complain and insult others...or you could open your own if you like...

satay
    satay

Thanks for clarifying.

To clarify, I post "offensive stuff" in canteen and they are only intended to be funny non sense. I was thinking that one doesn't have to preserve dharmic sanctity in this area(canteen), and we can let loose our dark sides. But mods thinks otherwise. Will keep that in mind.

The canteen forum is for relaxing and dropping all our differences and religion, political talk. This does not mean we can break the rules of the site in this forum though. We can let loose but within the rules my friend.
    satay

Thread Information