Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Could someone please help me out with the following?

1. Re: Could someone please help me out with the following?

Quote Originally Posted by anirvan View Post
    Dream happens at multiple levels of our consciousness.like physical,pranic(energy),mental body,then comes knowledge/wisdom body and then comes blissfull body.

dreams seen at former 3 levels of consciousness are mostly mental or sensual gimmickry. it involves sensual need,stressful conditions or desires/wishes or petty ordinary activities.

Dreams that happens in later states of consciousness are truth and likes intuition sometimes.

But its very difficult for a lesser mortal to determine the interpretation of a dream.

But if the above dream has a meaning and more importantly a purpose,it should be repeated in a more elaborated way to you.

till then you may start a more spiritual way of life,i mean a more pure way of life in all activities and food and start reading more related spiritual wisdom.
    Namaste Anirvan,

Thank you for your reply concerning this Topic.

I guess the past years (around 7-10) there have been many changes in my way of thinking. Although that process has started many years before my perception changed, it just happened very fast. It's pretty apparent we live in a World of Deception and Greed, hence my wondering about Lord Vishnu in an earlier comment. With this in mind I will (also) follow your advise resulting in trying to understand more about Arūpaloka and Rūpaloka dimensions in relation to the still onward going Ancient war.

--G--

2. Re: Could someone please help me out with the following?

Namaste Brothers and Sisters.

I would like to give an update on current affairs surrounding the dream I had.

Many of you will dismiss the following as a hoax, it is not, since this technique is not rocket science, you can go out there and do this yourselves to, trust your hands and eyes. I do Not making any money out of this either, personally I see this as a direct result of the dream discussed earlier, it's up to all of you to personally determine if I was right to do so.

What is uncovered here are structures, end results being "power/propulsion" related. Whom ever they are, they are relying on technology therefore can be beaten.

Enjoy,

I have more filtered objects, if anyone is interested and the Mods do not mind, I will gladly post another one.

--G--

3. Re: Could someone please help me out with the following?

Namaste,

I came here to find the answer of my dream and seeking help to interpret that dream.

My assumption of Durga being the one in my dream might be very wrong. Although you have all been very helpful, no one really got me talking about the Devi in detail of which I now believe is not Durga but the Avatar Kalki.
    Please accept my humble apology about this detail, it's a journey for me too. Although I cannot be 100% sure, it makes way more sense.

The femininity of the Avatar had me thrown off.

In any case, thanks for reading.

--G--

Re: Could someone please help me out with the following?

I think these beings were your vision of the beads of a japa string. There were likely one hundred and eight beings who came to you in a dream. Each was one bead in a string. Each had their own personality yet many were the same in appearance.

My gut is, you were visited by japa beads in the form of personalities. Now I think you should go purchase a string of 108 beads to chant on. This is the message of your dream, they are the japa beads which you should now go try and find.

Once you have your beads, if not already, then chant a mantra once while holding each bead, for 108 beads you chant the same mantra 108 times.

Which mantra should come in the next dream, I think it is likely a mantra to Durga.

5. Re: Could someone please help me out with the following?

Quote Originally Posted by ShivaFan View Post
    I think these beings were your vision of the beads of a japa string. There were likely one hundred and eight beings who came to you in a dream. Each was one bead in a string. Each had their own personality yet many were the same in appearance.

My gut is, you were visited by japa beads in the form of personalities. Now I think you should go purchase a string of 108 beads to chant on. This is the message of your dream, they are the japa beads which you should now go try and find.

Once you have your beads, if not already, then chant a mantra once while holding each bead, for 108 beads you chant the same mantra 108 times.

Which mantra should come in the next dream, I think it is likely a mantra to Durga.
    ShivaFan,

I am sorry for the late reply, I have had a very "busy" last couple of weeks in which many things have been revealed. To be honest, I feel like I am either going nuts, being deceived or am put on the right track, so, confusing in any case.

What I will say is that if the knowledge I obtained is actually real, the whole concept of living in Harmony with the Universe has gotten a whole new meaning, meaning, the knowledge of the "old" or "3rd" World has been revealed to me, well, part of it anyway.

Like mentioned, one can never be sure though, but the journey is one of great wonder, balance in between Material and Spiritual matters must be obtained for our Species in order to survive. Apparently this is what my "Forum Avatar" means. Kinda puzzling since I have used it for many, many years, but never knew the meaning of until the 20th of August past of this year.

Funny enough the beads story kinda connects to it when you look at how balance works, its fascinating really.

The Creators have reincarnated judges within the last generation inside this deception we call Civilization...

6. Re: Could someone please help me out with the following?

Namaste All.

I will leave this Image with you all to contemplate over.

Gideon.

7. Re: Could someone please help me out with the following?

Addendum:

I'd figure to go on and explain that "name" a little.

ANA MEH NAN:

Namaste

Ana Meh Nan Means something, "Old Mother, Man, Bread". or similar in a certain Native Amercian language.
    Bread meaning Knowledge in almost every single ancient meaning.

But it also contains the words (you can see it), Amen Nahan, which means Creator Origin.

Amen *Let's call it Hebrew*
    Nahan, guess I do not have to explain the origin of this word "town/city to anyone here. The meaning has me wondering about the town as well, do we need to understand the word and the meaning? Or do we need to understand the both? In any case, since this weird journey has started to fully unfold itself I cannot rule out that it means exactly that.

Amehn Na An means Either Origin House Knowledge (an and naan have similar meanings in various languages namely bread).

Respect Him breath of Life if you reverse the Name (I believe the phonetically spoken sentence finds meaning in Arabic.

It seems that the name phonetically contains multiple meanings in many languages. One can pick it apart etc, it kinda always comes down to the same, origin. Obviously when the three words are abbreviated, AMN comes out.

Probably a couple of other meanings could be found directing back to the same message, I wonder if anyone could come up with more meanings, it fascinates me, especially if there is any relation to some Chinese words or any...

My sincere apologies for the time it took in between posts, (for the ones interested anyway), but I truly needed to completely let go for a couple of Months, hope ye understand.

Stay Safe...

गिदोन

Quote Originally Posted by गिदोन View Post
    ShivaFan,

I am sorry for the late reply, I have had a very "busy" last couple of weeks in which many things have been revealed. To be honest, I feel like I am either going nuts, being deceived or am put on the right track, so, confusing in any case.

What I will say is that if the knowledge I obtained is actually real, the whole concept of living in Harmony with the Universe has gotten a whole new meaning, meaning, the knowledge of the "old" or "3rd" World has been revealed to me, well, part of it anyway.

Like mentioned, one can never be sure though, but the journey is one of great wonder, balance in between Material and Spiritual matters must be obtained for our Species in order to survive. Apparently this is what my "Forum Avatar" means. Kinda puzzling since I have used it for many, many years, but never knew the meaning of until the 20th of August past of this year.

Funny enough the beads story kinda connects to it when you look at how balance works, its fascinating really.

The Creators have reincarnated judges within the last generation inside this deception we call Civilization...

8. Re: Could someone please help me out with the following?

Namaste,

For now this will be my last post in this Topic for a while, there seems little interest in this extremely strange but interesting journey, I can imagine People reading this stuff hang out the cuckoo clock at the same time, right, so. In any case, thank you for allowing me to have posted the stuff I did, I am not surprised however, since my experience with Hindustanians has always been one of respect and willingness to learn what others have to say, very tolerant.

Last December I was able to access 5 points in my skull, middle of eyes, one on each temple (side head) back of head and top. I have done this without any mediation techniques, instead I used an ancient way to activate them, namely vibrations (took me around 2-3 Months to get there). After two days I had to break it off because my head felt like it was ready to explode, very intense, but also interesting. Being where I am it's not easy to find someone to bounce this back on, so I decided to create a bit of a cryptic message to see who is out there that might understand. Not everything in it is from my last December journey, for instance the Ana Meh Nan thing I first came into my life at a very young age in the way of a kid's song, coming to full life (also) last August.

Anyway, enjoy the short vid.

If our paths do not cross again, I would like to wish you all best of luck with the unavoidable coming events.

Thread Information