Thread: Trust.....

Trust.....

Namaste all!!
    Back to the forum after long time..
    This days was so busy for me and I haven't progress much spiritually.. I have one question in my mind and proceeding without reading some new posts on hdf..
    This question is all about trust and surrender... I am not yet succeeded to achieve full surrender.I love him soo much but the problem is all my surrounding peoples are not much spiritual and always make me think is I am on right path..?
    You cant love him trully unless you don't trust him.. In case one want material things then he doesn't care if God exist or not.. He only care about his wish to fulfill but if one wants only God and nothing else then his existence really matter for that bhakta.. In simple words I mean how can one increase his trust in God? The trust that even thousand of people will say your mad God doesn't exist but still one knows he is there...
    Can we ask him to gave us darshan or signals? Is he will give them if we ask him? Is it right in nishkaam bhakti? I know this are stupid questions! But when one is in path of vairagya and spirituality and people surrounding him are just enjoying in Maya then he definately wants the sign that he is not doing anything wrong! It's sometime difficult when you love someone who is invisible, yes he show many signals but not so strong one.. Hope this is not just play of mind.. He is there.. It's not just a mirage like this world..
    Sorry for such question but I am damn sure I will really get some answers here.. I know the true devotee trust his ishta more than anyone but I will like to hear insights from you all..
    Thanx
    Pranam!!!
    Last edited by Soul of Light; 14 December 2015 at 03:58 AM. Reason: spacing problems due to browser
    Aasato ma sat gamay
    tamaso ma jotirgamay
    mrityorma amrutamgamay
    (Bring me from asat to sat, bring me from darkness (ignorance) to light (knowledge), bring me from death to immortality)
    Om Namah Shivay
    Om Vishnave Namah

Re: Trust.....

Namaste Soul of Light

Nice to see you back.

One way to maintain that shraddhA is --
    1. Pray to the same One -- I know You are there, although I do not understand You. Please strengthen my faith and trust in You -- only You can do it.
    2. Read life-history / biographies of saints who have experienced BhagavAn's presence and have a relationship with Him.
    3. K
    eep coming here and Minimize attachment with those who think it is all imagination
    4. Pay attention to things that happen to and with you. You will see karma effects unfolding right in this life : Oh I had to go thru' this because of that. If you do catch the subtle bread-crumb trail of karma, how do you propose it all works so perfectly in every corner of the universe, if there is no one behind it?

If you really love God, trust Him as a Person first. Yes, you can ask Him for darshan and signal -- some reciprocation, but not as a proof demanded with a doubting mind or even shaky faith. If the faith is shaky, pray to that Omniscient, Omnipotent, Omnipresent PErson - for stronger faith in Him, for sending an enlightened One, for the suitable SatSanga (association of truth via the Holy and spiritual).

What is the harm in first believing those who tell you He exists? Including shAstra (scriptures). I can see that you want Him to exist. So what will you lose by keeping this faith as a pre-cursor to discovery ?
    Besides, out of that same Love, you should know that the path you are on is the right path.
    Even those who are not devoted to BhagavAn have this vivek-buddhi that the path of vairAgya and adhyAtma is the right path, and not the one of material entanglement.
    So, you are looking at the right door at a young age.

About the invisible part. There is no need to see Him with these mundane eyes. Interaction, exchange of Love, receiving the grace and blessing and giving the service, acknowledging His presence --- can all happen through intuition.

For that pure and fully Omniscient and omnipresent One who also lives in your heart, to reveal Himself -- you have to acknowledge Him and His Words with trust - no other way. Pray and talk to Him and He will walk with you. Some may say -- discover the peace in you that is Him. However, that is simplifying it.

How is this One in the heart? How is this pure One? What is He like? What is it like to experience His presence?

Last edited by smaranam; 13 December 2015 at 04:46 AM.
    || Shri KRshNArpaNamastu ||

Who is Bhagvan?
    One who has no personal agenda and no ego
    One who listens to you and comforts you
    One who is your best friend, hita and shubha chintak -- your true well-wisher who knows exactly what is good for you
    One who is pAlan-hAr -- the protector and nurturer who lets you be
    One who loves all unconditionally
    One who is full of endless Love, Goodness, Energy, renunciation, oppulence
    -- He is shad-aishwarya-sampanna -- has 6 oppulences in unlimited amounts

1. Shri - Wealth (at different levels -- like wealth of good qualities)
    2. KirtI -- fame
    3. Shakti - Strength (have no fear , you are very safe in His arms, no one can defeat Him)
    4. LAvaNya -- Most transcendentally Beautiful
    5. JnAna -- Knowledge, omniscience
    6. VairAgya -- renunciation despite possessing all grandeur

How can someone turn their back on the Most Beautiful One? Who would pick a pebble in place of a diamond?

Namaste,

Briefly stated,

'pitu maatu sahaayak swaami sakhaa
    tum hi ek naath hamaare ho'

He is everything and we must believe in His potency.

Pranam.

True

You are everything to me, You are God of the gods, O my Lord.

Tvam eva mAtA ca pitA Tvam eva
    Tvam eva bandushca sakhA Tvam eva
    Tvam eva vidya , draviNam Tvam eva
    Tvam eva sarvam mama Deva Deva

You alone are the mother, You alone are the father
    You alone are my brother/sister, You alone are my friend and Dearest
    You alone are my knowledge and my wealth
    You are everything to me, You are God of the gods, O my Lord.

kAyena vAchA manas-endriyair vaa
    budhi Atmanava prakriteh svabhAvaat
    karomi yadyat sakalam parasmai
    NArAyanAyeti samarpayAmi
    [Shrimad BhAgvat Canto 11 - shloka]

I dedicate everything to that Supreme Lord Narayana,
    whatever I perform with my body, speech, mind, limbs,
    intellect or my inner self, either intentionally or unintentionally.

Namaskar Smaranam Ji and believer Ji...
    Thanx for your reply..
    I will try my best to understand his presence.. And will try to trust him whatever will happen..
    I can wait for his lovely darshan.. I should transform myself in best so that I will be suitable for his darshan and love..
    Pranam.. I will kept all this things in my mind Smaranam Ji....
    Aasato ma sat gamay
    tamaso ma jotirgamay
    mrityorma amrutamgamay
    (Bring me from asat to sat, bring me from darkness (ignorance) to light (knowledge), bring me from death to immortality)
    Om Namah Shivay
    Om Vishnave Namah

Thread Information