Thread: Saw a sadhu after chanting Sri Rudram before going to bed - what this could mean

Saw a sadhu after chanting Sri Rudram before going to bed - what this could mean

After chanting Sri rudram and chamakam, I fell asleep. In the dream I saw a tall digambara sadhu slightly big belly, totally white with ashes smeared on body. He had long matted hair touching knees, matted hair big locks (may be some put on top of head like heap I wasnt sure). He was able to lift and command anything with thought and sight.

I was standing along with some people. The moment he appeared everyone got scared and turned our backs to him with fear and didnt dare to even look behind. I can't recollect if there is brightness may be.. there is. The other people with whom I was standing, reminded me several times that 'sadhu is asking you to look at him'. He is calling you, he is asking you to turn around. I was so afraid, I wasn't so sure. I could feel and be cognizant of his power and abilities exemplified by lifting anything, shattering them with just eyesight and by his mind thought. Although he was scary, I could feel that appearance could be deceiving.
    That is what I could remember. While chanting, I did not even had imagination of sadhu baba with features like these. I felt the appearance more like a naga sadhu after thinking a bit more after I woke up. What could be the significance and who that could be? Is it lord Rudra himself. Is it good to see such dreams. i read somewhere that seeing persons digambars is not good. thanks

Re: Saw a sadhu after chanting Sri Rudram before going to bed - what this could mean

Many times devotees of our Ishtadevatha also could come in the dreams . The sadhu could be one such devotee . In any case if the vision is not a a culmination of your imagination , he would visit you either in person or in dream. once again to gvie a message to you.

Re: Saw a sadhu after chanting Sri Rudram before going to bed - what this could mean

Namaste Adrian

In any case if the vision is not a a culmination of your imagination , he would visit you either in person or in dream. once again to gvie a message to you.
    I fully agree with What has been already said. Imagination or something else your subconscious mind has already generated or grabbed a thought wave. We often give up even though we are on the right track because we fail to believe us. This creates a sense of uncertainty in us and we either start questioning us or ignore HIS guidance.

Good Luck...
    Anirudh...

Thread Information