Thread: Spirituality and Chakras

Spirituality and Chakras

What is the relation between spirituality and chakras of human body? If anybody knows about the same then please share some ideas about it because I am totally confused on what is the association with spirituality with chakras.

Re: Spirituality and Chakras

Namastey Ramnayar!!

According to my knowledge, spirituality and chakras both are interconnected because spirituality somehow relates with self growth and how to experience happiness inside through practicing meditation. Meanwhile balancing chakras is the same practice which we can achieve through various meditation steps.
    Chakra Healing with RRST!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Suhita View Post
    Namastey Ramnayar!!

According to my knowledge, spirituality and chakras both are interconnected because spirituality somehow relates with self growth and how to experience happiness inside through practicing meditation. Meanwhile balancing chakras is the same practice which we can achieve through various meditation steps.
    Thanks Suhita ji for your reply. But is there a level which can be achieved by people through the chakras because I have heard about chakra meditation.

Namaste Ramnayar,

To know various chakras of human body, one need to understand oneself because chakra association is completely depends on body inner part means how you treat yourself internally. In order to know more about human chakras go to http://www.chakrayog.in/.
    Chakra Healing with RRST!!!

chakra represents different level of consciousness.its like milestones of your spiritual journey.Different spiritual practices ultimately lead you to more and more deeper level of consciousness leading to ultimate self realization. Knowingly or unknowingly you crosses such chakras step by step..

In some yogic meditation practices,you directly focus on chakras to achieve same goal.In bhakti or Jnana way,you will not be aware of such chakras directly but still you go through such steps.

Hope it helps!
    Man-naathah Shri Jagan-nathah Mat-guru-shri jagad-guruhu.
    Mad-atma sarva-bhutatma tasmai Shri Gurave Namah.

My Lord is the Lord of Universe; My teacher is the teacher of the
    entire universe; and my Self is the Self of all. My salutations at the lotus-feet
    of such a Guru, who has revealed such knowledge to me.

Namaste Ramanyar ji.
    I agree with above replies.. You will find much stuff online about chakras but I will like to give my limited knowledge.

I agree with suhita ji that chakras are interconnected with spirituality.
    What is chakra? Chakras are center, where energy concentrate. Constantly exchanging energy between inside and outside, have lots of potency.

Now a days man lives without center, he lives on circumference, if he is disturbed due to certain situation he don't know he is angry or embarrassed or irritated.. Even he don't understand if he is in love or not..
    This uncertanity comes because we are out from our center.

Chakras associate with emotions, bodies and power. It is medium you can say..

To give example then heart chakra associate with love, if you meditate on heart chakra then you will developed love and devotion. And vice versa if you developed love then you will developed heart chakra..
    So in short our every activity is based on chakra, our every thought and emotion depends on our level of energy in each chakra and their balance..
    If there is no mulādhār (root chakra) then there is no physical power, if there is no ajna chakra (third eye) then there is no wisdom,
    Likewise each chakra associate with one element, beeja mantra (syllable), colour, emotion and power.
    It is believed that on Sahasrar there is sidhhi in each petal. If we meditate and open them then we can achieve sidhhi (this is not important) but without chakra there is no connection with truth, chakra gives power to spirituality. Like electricity gives power to machine.
    Chakra is energy and energy is associate with prakriti.
    So by increasing, balancing and directing this energy one can progress in spirituality.
    Like anirvan ji said, in which chakra our consciousness is, shows our spiritual progress and maturity.
    Pranam
    (Note:- if one does chakra meditation wrongly then there may be adverse effect so it's always beneficial to have guru first)
    Aasato ma sat gamay
    tamaso ma jotirgamay
    mrityorma amrutamgamay
    (Bring me from asat to sat, bring me from darkness (ignorance) to light (knowledge), bring me from death to immortality)
    Om Namah Shivay
    Om Vishnave Namah

Thread Information