Namaste HDF

Due to increase in global crime rate we are facing never ending challenges than our parents faced during their primetime. To meet the growing demand of increased ssecurity we are all lost in our world. When this state extends over a period of time we tend to believe that we are alone while we aren't.

Yajvan ji and I were discussing about loneliness yesterday. As it was derailing the thread we decided to continue our discussion here.

I am giving links to my original question. Please read to understand what was discussed..
http://hindudharmaforums.com/showthr...402-Loneliness

I am a follower of Sri Vaishnavism so my understanding is based on V.A. All I know s Sriman Naaraayan and myself. I have made an unconditional surrender into his lotus feet and believe firmly that truth alone triumphs ie Saranagathi and Sathyameva Jayathey.

But this discussion neither restricted to Visishta Advaita principles nor it is to compare its position with Advaita. This is a discussion to find out how our Darsanas help us to fix our problems. Bestowed way is to solve human problems using Darsanas.