Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A Venusian dream during ongoing Venus dasa

A Venusian dream during ongoing Venus dasa

Namaste friends,

Sometimes during the day I rest for an hour or so... this afternoon (02/22/16) I was waiting outside my daughter's school to pick her up for quite some time. I started to close my eyes and was in a nappy state... at that time, I imagined, almost like a dream, myself among a group of people in some place that looked like a conference room. The best part is: me and everyone else around me ALL were women clad in light pink suit (skirt suit). It felt wonderful. At this time, I realized I was imagining something and got up. I would like to know if it means something. Also I am attaching a pic of how this pink skirt suit appeared.

* I would like to share my chart details if it interests jyotishis: Oct 31st 1971, 2:35 PM, Chennai, India.
    * The dream happened around 1:50 PM this afternoon. (02/22/16).
    * Coincidentally both my hubby and daughter were born on date 22nd (of November).

Many thanks.

jai hanuman gyan gun sagar jai kapis tihu lok ujagar

Re: A Venusian dream during ongoing Venus dasa

Where did you read about pink being shukra graha's colour?
    Or did you extrapolate from the western idea of pink is for girls, blue for boys...? :-)

A birth-epoch is a seemingly-random TRANSIT-epoch that gains a personal-meaningfulness and becomes a beacon in the current lifetime of the incarnated soul-fragment; the union of a kona (angle) with a trikona (trine)...?

Oh! My bad then! But isn't:

1. Venus = pure Love and pure Love = Baby Pink

2. Venus = Mahalakshmi and she sits on a pink lotus?

?

Quote Originally Posted by Viraja View Post
    Oh! My bad then! But isn't:

1. Venus = pure Love and pure Love = Baby Pink

2. Venus = Mahalakshmi and she sits on a pink lotus?

?

No no, certainly not 'bad' :-)
    When it comes to symbols and symbolisms, we all have a God-given birthright: Freedom of choice!!

Moon = Mother = Pure Love! (?) ;-)

A birth-epoch is a seemingly-random TRANSIT-epoch that gains a personal-meaningfulness and becomes a beacon in the current lifetime of the incarnated soul-fragment; the union of a kona (angle) with a trikona (trine)...?

Namaste all..
    Sorry for interruption... But by coincidence I also saw Venus dream about 2 days ago..
    While entering one temple which is little below there were staircase to go.. There was some people worshipping but I wasn't able to open my eyes and see what they are seeing.. But I have sight of Venus and found that it's temple of shukracharya and I bow to him..
    Then there are some people hailing lord duttatreya and I also saw lord Narasimha.. Strange dream..
    I guess I saw Venus because on previous day I was trying to learn some jyotishi.. (I want to learn it.. But not have enough resources)
    I have to find out why I am interested in spirituality and is it possible for me to move much further and too close to lord Shiva?
    If anyone here could help in astrology then please ask about my kundali (Horoscope)!
    (Some details-
    My Name- Saurabh Kulkarni.
    Birth Date- 19-3-1997
    Birth place- Nashik, Maharashtra, India
    Birth time- 6:00 Am
    Zodiac and nakashtra- cancer and pushya)
    Pranam..!
    Aasato ma sat gamay
    tamaso ma jotirgamay
    mrityorma amrutamgamay
    (Bring me from asat to sat, bring me from darkness (ignorance) to light (knowledge), bring me from death to immortality)
    Om Namah Shivay
    Om Vishnave Namah

Dear Virajaji

Interesting -- what you saw -- I will not call it a dream but more like a 'sanket'
    Perhaps you will soon join a group of dynamic ladies working towards one or many causes.
    Perhaps you will join an association of women for women or for xxxxxx whatever it is.

For instance the breast cancer campaign chooses pink.

Go spread your wings, empower each other

Pink is symbolic of the feminine and Shri , yes KamalA (Lakshmi) who appears in a Kamal (Lotus) -- Her qualities of inner and outer beauty strength and all good auspicious qualities... Suit - business suit in the picture indicates entrepreneurship, leadership, strategic planning.

And what to speak of pink + suit !

RAdhe RAdhe RAdhe Govinda RAdhe ~

---
    Interesting dream, SoulofLight. Seeing DattAtreya and NRsimha is very auspicious.

Last edited by smaranam; 24 February 2016 at 12:28 PM.
    || Shri KRshNArpaNamastu ||

Interesting dream indeed, Smaranam ji. And your interpretation makes it even more so... Thank you for explaining the possible outcome of the dream.

I am expecting some money. I am just curious to know if this dream meant winning this money $$.

Interesting recollection: A friend of mine who is into photography suddenly got this impulse (intuition?) to photograph owls. Pretty nice pictures he shot and shared on social media. It was almost like a tapasyaa-sadhna for him and lots of hours he spent in tracking, photographing the owls and cleaning up the images, etc. Even more interestingly, he won some expensive photo-gadgets soon after that phase and landed a nice contract from some zoo to photograph their inhabitants for a promotional pamphlet! Incredible or what...? :-)
    Last edited by Rohiniranjan; 25 February 2016 at 03:15 PM.

Viraja Ji,

Typically as per Swapna Sastra, day dreams won't be realized. Rather they are not major indicators. Early morning dreams are expected to effect immediately and mid night dreams after a while and so on.

I'm not an expert in this and just sharing my 2 cents

Thanks
    Krishna

Thread Information