Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: The Donald

Re: The Trump Wave

Namaste,

Unfortunately, it might be available for viewing only in Europe, but thanks for trying to share. This is the message I got when I tried to view it,

[COLOR=rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.88)]The uploader has not made this video available in your country.[/COLOR]

Pranam.

Re: The Trump Wave

Let's try three more, Believer. I thought the first two w mean world wide.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NTjmX1JPoSA
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fnB783uNjN0
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9flG5EqRPSc -starting 12.20

Pranam
    Dance with Shiva - live with Shiva - merge with Shiva

Re: The Denials

Namaste,

Pranam

Quote Originally Posted by Indialover View Post

It was a lot of hard work, every lil vote counted!

But, we could not have done this without our Beloved Mother... She came to us so late this year for a very special purpose... To set our world correct, as only She can! ❤️

Namah Kamalavasinyai Svaha!!

🌸🌺🥀🌅🥀🌺🌸

Namaste,

I too want to congratulate my countrymen and indeed the whole world for getting past the saddest period in the history of our nation, but there are about 71 million souls in our country who voted for him and who think it is okay to lie about everything, to be misogynistic, to be hateful towards non-caucasians, to separate hundreds (or thousands) of children from their parents, to do everything unlawful, to destroy the very fabric of democratic principles that is the foundation of this nation, to use the power of Govt. to increase your personal wealth and to perform every action based on 'what's in it for me' principle. To these 71 million, 'The Donald' will always remain their beacon of hope, their messiah and their fearless leader. That is the sad fact which dampens our celebrations.

Pranam.

Re: The Donald

It’s a case of wet stool dry stool and flies that get brainwashed by the stench, they are all crooks and criminals and care nothing about the average person or environment

I voted for swadharma

Re: The Donald

Namaste

Your thoughts, Believer, will match with the thoughts of the 71 million souls who voted for Donald Trump, just the other way round. They will have lots of arguments why he was a great president and why the souls who voted for Biden are misleaded.

You see yourself as ‚the good one‘ and the Trump voters as ‚the bad ones‘. But they see themselves as the ‚good ones‘ and you as ‚the bad one‘.

It’s always a question of the point of view and the eternal question about good and bad.

‚Divide et impera‘, attributed to the Roman Empire, means ‚divide and rule‘ or ‚if two are fighting, the third is happy‘. It describes a military and political strategy to split the opposing party - hostile parties are easier to defeat/rule than united ones.

This happened successfully in the Western countries. The societies are divided in ‚the good ones‘ and‘ the bad ones‘. There is no consensus, no debate, no freedom of expression anymore - only opponents. In my country meanwhile these rifts even run through friends and families.

Discord is the hallmark of Kali Yuga.

The messiah before Donald Trump was Barack Obama.

President Obama, who hoped to sow peace, instead led the nation in war.
    https://www.latimes.com/projects/la-na-pol-obama-at-war/

Pranam

Thread Information