Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My answer to a skeptic on why Jyotish fails (sometimes)

Re: My answer to a skeptic on why Jyotish fails (sometimes)

Bhavat-bhavam seems to play a useful role ...

Quote Originally Posted by Laalu View Post
    Namaste,

Not just for predictions per se, this question. Wondering if there are periods when ones intuition can fail you, or be a little dimmer than usual.
    Just trying to understand the idea of intuition - prajna itself. We all have this inner commentary going on which accompanies thoughts or incidents that happen to us. I am thinking that intuition isn't constant, so to speak and comes in occasional flashes for most people. So, perhaps, during a tough period for a jyotisha itself, he/she might mistake his own inner voice/commentary and project a certain world view on the chart being studied. And this would happen to almost all people, even those who are diligent with sadhana, Self Enquiry. We are all fallible jeevas.
    So to follow on that, where does one look to intuitive powers in a horoscope? I am thinking the 4th house and the Moon will determine the nature of one's inner voice/commentary. Whether it's positive/supportive, or gloomy. Please guide me if I'm thinking about this wrong. Where does intuition show up?

Best wishes,
    Laalu

A birth-epoch is a seemingly-random TRANSIT-epoch that gains a personal-meaningfulness and becomes a beacon in the current lifetime of the incarnated soul-fragment; the union of a kona (angle) with a trikona (trine)...?

Pranaams!
    Always tough love for me , RR ji!
    But thank you for the hint!!

Laalu

Why tough love? Where?? How???

Quote Originally Posted by Laalu View Post
    Pranaams!
    Always tough love for me , RR ji!
    But thank you for the hint!!

Laalu

A birth-epoch is a seemingly-random TRANSIT-epoch that gains a personal-meaningfulness and becomes a beacon in the current lifetime of the incarnated soul-fragment; the union of a kona (angle) with a trikona (trine)...?

Thread Information