Thread: Any experience with a genuine and good jyotishi/astrologer?

1. Any experience with a genuine and good jyotishi/astrologer?

Namaste,

I do not reside in India, but am seeking a well-known, honest jyotishi/astrologer in India, who can be reached by phone. A while back, I heard that there was one who lived somewhere in South India, one who could give accurate readings of a person just by listening to their voice. But I have absolutely no remembrance of this astrologer's name. On the other hand, if you know of a well known jyotish who can be reached by phone and lives anywhere else in the world, that is also acceptable. I understand that not many people may know of a very good astrologer, I'm just hoping that rare person comes by this forum who knows of one!

I am seeking one who is an expert with kundli reading, palm reading, recommending ratnas to wear, etc. Someone who is truly experienced, perhaps following a family line of vedic astrology, well-known, and self-respecting.

I would really appreciate any suggestions and help. Warning: no scams. Scams will not be tolerated.

Re: Any experience with a genuine and good jyotishi/astrologer?

Namaste,

I would so love to be of help but I can't. Because the good astrologer I consulted is Pt. Chandrashekhar Sharma who is in facebook too, but I do not think he consults anymore. He predicted right on dot regarding some of my career placements when formerly I spoke to him ( that time I used to know him personally well).

Pt. Sanjay Rath can be expensive and I have no direct experience with him, but his articles available free on the net are mind-blowing. He also runs a huge school for teaching Jyotish. He is available for consultation via phone or direct, I believe.

Hope this is of some help.
    jai hanuman gyan gun sagar jai kapis tihu lok ujagar

Re: Any experience with a genuine and good jyotishi/astrologer?

I too would like a reference of a real, and sincere astrologer. I am going to be in Chennai for 3 months and would love to meet someone good. I havent had any great experiences so far, and I would love some guidance.

Thanks,
    Laalu

Quote Originally Posted by Viraja View Post
    Namaste,

I would so love to be of help but I can't. Because the good astrologer I consulted is Pt. Chandrashekhar Sharma who is in facebook too, but I do not think he consults anymore. He predicted right on dot regarding some of my career placements when formerly I spoke to him ( that time I used to know him personally well).

Pt. Sanjay Rath can be expensive and I have no direct experience with him, but his articles available free on the net are mind-blowing. He also runs a huge school for teaching Jyotish. He is available for consultation via phone or direct, I believe.

Hope this is of some help.

4. Re: Any experience with a genuine and good jyotishi/astrologer?

Namaste,

Thank you so much for giving me that information. It is unfortunate that the first pundit you mentioned has stopped doing consultations. I wonder why?
    I will look into the second pundit. So far, I am unable to find any reviews from clients online. There are some articles talking about how he was engaged in some fraud of some kind as well....which makes me skeptical. Oh God, it's so difficult to find anyone genuine these days. You have to know many people who can recommend someone reliable, and because I do not live in India, I do not have a big Indian community for help.

Also, maybe you might know the answer to this - is it possible for someone to do 'black magic' on another individual, based on their personal information (such as birth date, time, and place)? For e.g., can someone capable of doing black magic try it on someone if they get their birth date, time, and place? For this reason, I'm always worried about giving this information over the internet or to someone who claims to be an astrologer. What if they do tantra or something? Let me know if you know anything about this. Not a lot of people in today's world know these things correctly, but they are so true.

Anyways, thanks for your time and help.

Thread Information