Re: Personal mantra

hariḥ om̐
    ~~~~~~

namasté

Hence we have 3 types of practitioners:
    · the suprabuddha sādhu
    · the prabuddha sādhu
    · the aprabuddha sādhu

There are 3 more things we can say about these 3 types of practitioners that ~may~ be interesting to the reader.

Let me start with the most important one as I see it, as it applies to the 3 practitioners and everyone that is on this good earth:

svasvabhāva eca śam̐karaḥ
    ... or śam̐karaḥ the Lord, is your own Self. That means you do not need to go search for it outside your self. Where ever you are the Lord is existing there. We are told again and again, there is no-thing, no-being, no-existence , state, condition or non-condition that is not the Supreme i.e. śaktimāṁstu maheśvara.
    What ever is separate from Him cannot and does not exist. If He is totality, then what can be outside this totality? Being of infinite light (prakāśa , visible , shining , bright; code for consciousness) all that is, or can be, will be, or will not be, is an extension/expansion of His energy.

Now that means for those that do not enjoy this experience on a personal level is still within God Consciousness. How can you be outside of it? Wake-dream-sleep is just an extension of this God Consciousness. It ( the divine level of consciousness) is just not within one’s perception yet ; it is there, it is the basis and foundation for you to be an individual. For some that are elevated they experience it for themselves personally, yet it is still the same Being’s light (prakāśa) for all.

One way to think about this
    Look at the earth. While on the earth you experience day-and-night all year long, all life long. Now for someone living say on Jupiter and look at the earth, they see it bathed in the sun’s rays , engulfed in its rays. Even when one hemisphere looks like it is not facing the sun ( night time) the whole earth from the standpoint of that person on Jupiter sees this earth totally bathed in the sun’s rays... the day-night thingy is nothing more than a cycle that goes on. This person see’s the ‘truth’ of the earth’s real position.

For those that are not having the experience of this total immersion of the sun’s rays ( code for prakāśa and God consciousness) they are experiencing wake-dream-sleep consciousness again and again and reside within that cycle ; yet the total earth ( the person) is still bathed\drenched in the sun’s light (prakāśa).

Now for the brute that knows this, they take advantage of it and tell others, ‘oh I am God, listen to me , give me your money’. For those that are beginning to experience these rays (prakāśa) a bit more they think, 'I must have more, I need to expand more.' And to those that live and reside and bathe in these rays all the time ? All is right with the world.

इतिशिवं
    iti śivaṁ

Last edited by yajvan; 19 July 2016 at 06:39 PM.
    यतस्त्वं शिवसमोऽसि
    yatastvaṁ śivasamo'si
    because you are identical with śiva

_

Thread Information