Hi, I'm a female. I was born in Lakewood, NJ USA 07751 at 9:24 pm EST on December 8th, 1997.
I see some really odd occurrences in my chart, and I would appreciate if someone had an explanation on them, since I've contemplated them for a very long time. I'll highlight them some points which stood out to me:
1. I am a cancer ascendant, Scorpio sun, and Pisces moon, making me a triple water sign.
2. Further, Mercury rules three nakshatras in the three water signs, and my ascendant, sun, and moon all fall into those nakshatras which come at the end of the water signs. Ascendant asleesha, sun jyestha, moon revati. It seems that mercury's placement would be important for me since it rules my ascendant, sun, moon, and saturn's nakshatra!
3. I have a tight Saturn moon conjunction in 9th house Pisces, moon at 17 degrees and Saturn at 19 degrees(both are in revati in the same pada) making me pretty emotionless with absolutely no spiritual 'abilities' which would have come from being a triple water sign. But I am a very spiritual person. Just the 'abilities', intuition, and emotions are not there. However, I am a spiritually wise person, offering healing insights to the ones in my life..
I guess this conjunction is pretty important because moon is my ascendant lord.
(people could never guess I have even a little water in my chart, I seem much more like a triple earth sign, always opting for honest hard work, structure, and discipline . The only thing which shows I could be a water sign is my extreme shyness and somewhat social anxiety, and my 'damsel in distress' gentleness/fragility/daintiness) other than that I am an emotionally barren person no mater how hard I try to be otherwise. Very stiff upper lip.
4. I have Mars and Mercury(not in conjunction) in the 6th house of Sagittarius. Mars is giving the Saturn moon conjunction the '4th house aspect', and Saturn is giving both Mars and Mercury the '10th house aspect'. I think this is another thing which adds to the 'emotionlessness, or looking down on emotions effect'. Usually Saturn Mars aspects makes a tough competitiveness, but I think maybe it could have made me afraid of fighting, and being angry. But it gives me a determination and practicality like no other. Again maybe it also gives me more emotional dryness. And perhaps the Mars agitates my already cold moon. I guess that it toughens up the already cold and practical Saturn moon conjunction.
5. Ketu is in Aquarius in the 8th house. My navamsa ascendant is also in Aquarius. I feel a strong Aquarian disassociation. I am an extremely reclusive person, and I constantly separate myself from others. I am extremely distant and cold, and very cordial. People get that vibe about me, and they also start acting that way around me. Cordial and polite but distant and cold. Never offending the other though.
I would say I'm very withdrawn from life. Though I'm working to change this. I feel like I have a new found hope finding out I'm a triple water sign.
6. My Mars is vargottama in sagittarius in the 6th house, but I can never pick up a fight with anyone. I am HIGHLY not confrontational. I'm as non assertive as I can possibly be. That's odd considering my Mars is so strong in the 6th house in a fire sign. Maybe it's because my 6th house lord is debilitated.
7. My Jupiter is debilitated in the 7th house, being lord of the 6th and 9th house. Even though it is not in conjunction with venus which is also sitting in the 7th house, I suppose it does have a strong effect on Venus.
8. Also, there's a parivartana yoga between Jupiter in Capricorn, and Saturn in Pisces. Maybe this helps the debilitated Jupiter?

These are some really contradicting occurrences I feel. Could someone tell me some points which I missed in my chart? And after lots of dissecting, if finally would like to know someone else's opinion who might know something of these placements. Thanks so much! I'm utterly mind boggled!

even if you can't help me, just your thoughts are appreciated! Please