Thread: Not able to Find a Single "Ek mukhi" Rudraksha Dealer Online!

Unhappy Not able to Find a Single "Ek mukhi" Rudraksha Dealer Online!

Dear all. I want to purchase Ek mukhi Rudraksha Mala for wearing purpose. I have searched the Internet Day & Night and to my surprise not a Single dealer deals in Ek mukhi Rudraksha. There are various types like siddha mala , pancha mukhi , rudrani mala and what not. Most popular is the Pancha mukhi one. But not a single seller sells 108 beads ek mukhi mala. Just a few years ago when I thought Rudraksha to be some myth or hype , that time I saw internet with plenty of seller dealing Ek mukhi Rudraksha mala. Now there's not a single one. Looks like Mahadeva taught me a good lesson for taking his things lightly. If anyone knows a website address where they sell genuine ek mukhi mala please Pm me here or reply to this thread. Your help will be greatly appreciated by Mahadev. Thank you.

Re: Not able to Find a Single "Ek mukhi" Rudraksha Dealer Online!

Namaste!!
    There is one person I contacted.. He knows someone who can give real, big eka mukhi rudraksha.. But if you want their mala then he suggested to not buy as they are too expensive... I don't know any website but if you wanted that person's number then you can PM me.. As I don't know him and you personally..
    Pranam..
    Note:- if they will too expensive then I will suggest to help needy people.. It will count more than rudraksha by mahadev..
    Aasato ma sat gamay
    tamaso ma jotirgamay
    mrityorma amrutamgamay
    (Bring me from asat to sat, bring me from darkness (ignorance) to light (knowledge), bring me from death to immortality)
    Om Namah Shivay
    Om Vishnave Namah

Thread Information