Thread: When will INDIANS grow the "nerve" or "bone" to sue angels plundered my country? :-(

When will INDIANS grow the "nerve" or "bone" to sue angels plundered my country? :-(

Namaste

I don't intend to incite hatred but trying to reason the above bill or law or resolution or whatever the intellectually as well as financially developed ANGELS would like to call it as

No matter what members would think about this but I ask each Indian to take a leaf from the SELF DECLARED angels.

:-(

http://thehill.com/blogs/floor-actio...e-saudi-arabia
    Anirudh...

Re: When will INDIANS grow the "nerve" or "bone" to sue angels plundered my country?

Namaste,

I think you let your emotions get the better of you, as I can't make out if you are for or against the proposed legislation. Please don't be stingy with words . They are free and use more of them in an orderly fashion to express your views and to tell us clearly what is going through your head.

Pranam.

Re: When will INDIANS grow the "nerve" or "bone" to sue angels plundered my country?

Namaste Believer ji
    Please don't be stingy with words . They are free and use more of them in an orderly fashion to express your views and to tell us clearly what is going through your head.
    Apologies for the poor sentence formation. It's a problem I am trying to correct. Mostly I think in Hindi and translate while typing.

In simple terms
    I am mocking at the hypocrisy of developed world and at the same time urging Indians to be bold.

If we talk about reparation from the developed world every tom dick and harry is quick to point out the Internal divisions of India that led to slavery. But when they are at the receiving end of their oil hungry foreign policies, they want to sue. Isn't it funny?

Every day I curse M.K.G and his side kick J.L.N . M.K.G brand ahimsa and J.L.N brand pseudo secularism turned Indians into eunuchs. India produced great warriors like Ashoka, Chandra Gupta, Karna, Arjuna because greay Gurus like Chanakya and Dronocharya. But what sort of directions Indians got from M.K.G and J.L.N?

I wonder how Congress and its TEAM B like lallu, mulayam, khujiliwal are able field ccandidates and win seats. Who else is voting Congress & co (other than beneficiaries of pseudo secularism). Do you think beneficiaries of pseudo secularism alone can send law makers to Assembly and Parliament w/o the help of HINDUS?
    Last edited by Anirudh; 07 July 2016 at 06:33 PM.
    Anirudh...

Namaste,

Quote Originally Posted by Anirudh View Post
    I am mocking at the hypocrisy of developed world and at the same time urging Indians to be bold.
    Please slow down and take one thing at a time. You don't want to call somebody a hypocrite and then urge us to emulate him.

Every country looks out for its national interests. US can punish some of the offenders because of the leverage they have. Billions of dollars of cash belonging to sovereign nations is deposited in the US banks which can be confiscated. Many countries have large investments in huge commercial buildings and in the ownership of commercial companies. That can be frozen in place. Then they have the power to topple governments and many other options which are exercised in the national interest. India on the other hand does not have any such advantages. So, if you win a lawsuit against a country in an Indian court, you cannot enforce the ruling as other countries have very little in India that can be confiscated. Besides you run the risk of losing the trust of outsiders to invest in India thereby bringing in an economic downturn.

Indian politicians over the decades have been stupid enough to decline a UN security council seat, stopped a war that they were winning in 1948 creating the perennial Kashmir problem, declining an offer by the king of Nepal to become part of India, giving a special status to Kashmir and much more. National interest has never been given any consideration. So, comparing India to US in fruitless. First they have to get their priorities straight. They have to be practical instead of being stupid and thinking that non-violence will get them respect and help them achieve their goals. This whole Gandhian philosophy was a one time deal which worked in a particular situation. On the world stage today, it is a meaningless concept which reduces a nation to becoming a doormat to the stronger nations. So, India has to grow a spine but it will always be within the limits of their economic and military strength, which is not very much.

Pranam.
    Last edited by Believer; 10 July 2016 at 01:09 PM.

Namaste

So you are effectively saying Aage Kuaan Peeche Khaai. I will delete the content of this thread if you advise me to but not the title as ordinary members can't edit. It won't be irrational if I tell you India got independence on May 2014 so I wont comment on the lunacy of the so called politicians of India till 2014. We all know J.L.N and M.K.G were planted by outgoing East India Company. Creation of Swine sanctuary was their master plan to keep us fighting trespassing non state pigs throughout our lifetime . If you haven't come across a book named Freedom at Midnight please grab a copy. It's worth reading. I was told that
    leaders of Post 1947 banned this book. Angels from within and outside India working 24/7/365 to bring down N.M.D. So the situation is very complicated and tough to progress. Only the common man can save the interest of India, so it's high time we deal the Angels right way. You have a presidential wannabe who loves to mock at the accent and there are scores of spineless India who go gaga if anyone from Shwaet Ghar address us with Namaste till the point they are visitors and after reaching home report the discovery of "unbearable level of Intolerance" during their visit. What have you got to say about the buzz words (circulated by Angels) like saffron terrorism and growing intolerance after the visible rise of BJP in India ?

If you consider I am contradicting my statements I think you have missed my point of view. Pardon my English. But I will Never agree that it is correct to flex your arms because you have got power. Also no where in my post I am trying to gain sympathy

This whole Gandhian philosophy was a one time deal which worked in a particular situation.
    Aren't you joking. Do you really believe M.K.G philosophy worked for Indians?
    Last edited by Anirudh; 10 July 2016 at 02:49 PM.
    Anirudh...

Namaste,

No, I am not asking/advising you to delete anything at all. But please let your blood cool down before you start on a post.

We, the common people, have to admit our stupidity and start taking the blame. East India Company did not hatch a conspiracy and plant their agents in the Govt. We, the stupid people of India put the morons there and kept re-electing them for the longest time. It is us...us...us, not any outsiders to blame for that. For almost 70 years I have been seeing all the outsiders being blamed for India's ills. Why can't we look inwards and take responsibility for our own shortcomings?

The champagne sipping, English speaking Indian intelligentsia are the ones who coined the terms and talk about the 'growing intolerance' and 'saffron brigades'. Again, look for the villains within our own ranks. They are not from other countries. Sometimes politicians in other countries say some stupid things about India for political gains within their own countries. Such outbursts have to be laughed at and forgotten.

Thanks for recommending that book. I read it some 25 years back. It is fascinating. Again, you have to calm down and be rational. It came out in 1975 and within a short period, was readily available in paperback edition.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freedom_at_Midnight

Pranam

Namaste

But please let your blood cool down before you start on a post.

Apparently I have got a long way to go. Billions of unexplored galaxies zillions of solar ssystems in each of them with zillions e↑ (zillions) of molecules atoms and infinite number of protons neutrons etc etc. Sometimes find myself to be very selfish. I guess you can't makeout what I am trying to say. Please dont take offense. Not intended.

Thanks again for taking time to participate in the dialogue.

Pranaam....
    Anirudh...

Thread Information