Namaste

Today morning stopped at Shree Hanuman Mandir to have a one on one with him. While circumvallating I don't why but my mind was restless.

What should I ask him? Whatever I have is the result and effect of my actions. Like it or not, I have no choice to evade it.

What should I tell him? He knows everything about me.

What should I offer him. He has Shree Raama Chandra Prabhu deeply engraved om his chest. What else I can offer?

Can he be my friend? But I am full of so many impurities. Then do I stand to be friend? I don't know....

My destination is about 2 K.M from his Mandir.I decided to walk instead of public transport so that I can spend sometime with myself. Busses Cars Motor bikes were carrying their payload to their respective destinations. Everything around me was changing its position.

What's the purpose of this movement? Who is the causal agent. What is he( agent)expecting me.If there can't be anything without a cause, van there be anything without expectation?

If Sriman Naaraayan (substitute your Ishta Devata) is my causal agent, won't he have an expectation. If I don't standup to his expectation, am I abusing him.

Why should I abuse myself in turm abuse my causal agent? By not living up to his expectation am I not abusing him?

Tell Meeee........