Thread: An Aghori in my dream

Hybrid View

An Aghori in my dream

Namaste,
    I woke up 30mins back at exactly 2:00AM dreaming about ash smeared Aghori (I know that I have dreamt other dreams this night before the one with Aghori). I was in a kind of old temple with few people and I said something to myself in the dream like I'm the consciousness in this body and walked out of the main template and walked towards this ash smeared ascetic or Aghori. Something made me feel like I knew this Aghori from before and probably he was my Guru. He was smoking weed in a pipe (chillum) and offered me to take a puff. There was another ascetic sitting near us and smoking his own pipe. When I tried to smoke like how Aghoris smoke, this Guru of mine was giving suggestions on how to hold it properly and then I took a long puff. After that a group of people came to us and one guy asked for a puff and my Aghori Guru must have said to me to give him and then he took it and he swallowed. I was saying give me back the pipe and he was smiling profusely and then the dream collapsed.

I have thought many times that Aghoris would know more about reality and they even have occult knowledge and powers.

Could anyone help me interpreting this dream?

Regards,
    realdemigod
    ॐ महेश्वराय नमः

|| Om Namo Bhagavate Rudraya ||

Hara Hara Mahadeva Shambo Shankara

Re: An Aghori in my dream

Namaste

Don't know if its a coincidence or an amnesia when I saw your thread felt even I had seen aghori in my dream. It could be the effect of some readings I did yesterday evening or some visuals in TV. But It is beyond me why should it happen (to me) when an another member probably was dreaming the same thing around the same time. I too woke up early today.

I would have left it as a trivial issue had your handle name wasn't realdemigod because Anya Devata is one concept that plagued me a lot before choosing the Sri Vaishnavism. As expected out of me, going to end saying (praising) its too difficult understand my friend Sriman Naaraayan. It says many thing to me. I will spend few days on this and will come up as a separate thread.

Pranaaam!!!
    Anirudh...

Re: An Aghori in my dream

Quote Originally Posted by Anirudh View Post
    Namaste

Don't know if its a coincidence or an amnesia when I saw your thread felt even I had seen aghori in my dream. It could be the effect of some readings I did yesterday evening or some visuals in TV. But It is beyond me why should it happen (to me) when an another member probably was dreaming the same thing around the same time. I too woke up early today.

I would have left it as a trivial issue had your handle name wasn't realdemigod because Anya Devata is one concept that plagued me a lot before choosing the Sri Vaishnavism. As expected out of me, going to end saying (praising) its too difficult understand my friend Sriman Naaraayan. It says many thing to me. I will spend few days on this and will come up as a separate thread.

Pranaaam!!!
    Interesting, and last evening I was looking for books on Shakti and Tantra. Please do I will be waiting for your post.
    ॐ महेश्वराय नमः

|| Om Namo Bhagavate Rudraya ||

Hara Hara Mahadeva Shambo Shankara

Thread Information