Namaste,
I woke up 30mins back at exactly 2:00AM dreaming about ash smeared Aghori (I know that I have dreamt other dreams this night before the one with Aghori). I was in a kind of old temple with few people and I said something to myself in the dream like I'm the consciousness in this body and walked out of the main template and walked towards this ash smeared ascetic or Aghori. Something made me feel like I knew this Aghori from before and probably he was my Guru. He was smoking weed in a pipe (chillum) and offered me to take a puff. There was another ascetic sitting near us and smoking his own pipe. When I tried to smoke like how Aghoris smoke, this Guru of mine was giving suggestions on how to hold it properly and then I took a long puff. After that a group of people came to us and one guy asked for a puff and my Aghori Guru must have said to me to give him and then he took it and he swallowed. I was saying give me back the pipe and he was smiling profusely and then the dream collapsed.

I have thought many times that Aghoris would know more about reality and they even have occult knowledge and powers.

Could anyone help me interpreting this dream?

Regards,
realdemigod