Thread: All Planets connected in kundali

Hybrid View

All Planets connected in kundali

Namaste all!
    Recently I started learning astrology on internet.. It's so deep and I know I can't learn it on internet.. I even don't understand what my kundali speaks.. Every planet have some connection with other..

In 2nd bhāva (dhana stān), there is sun (atma kārak), mercury (amatyā kārak and debilited), Saturn (ascendent), Venus (exalted), and ketu in pieces sign

In 6th bhāva (shatru stān) there is moon in its own sign (cancer)

In 8th house there is Mars and rahu (in Virgo)

In 12th there is jupiter (in Capricorn debilited) also Uranus and Neptune

If I don't count Pluto in 10th house then all 8 house are empty!

But all the planets in 2nd house (except ketu as he don't have drushti) are watching (aspects) Mars and rahu and this two planets in 8th house in turn aspecting 2nd house all planets.. Jupiter in 12th house also aspecting moon in 6th and Mars and rahu is 8th and moon in turn aspecting jupiter.

So here there is connection between planets, what it means?
    Good or Bad?

(For reference- my date of birth- 19-3-1997, time- 6:00 am, place- Nashik, Maharashtra, India, (I am male))

Pranam..
    (Hope somebody can help)
    Last edited by Soul of Light; 12 August 2016 at 05:13 AM.
    Aasato ma sat gamay
    tamaso ma jotirgamay
    mrityorma amrutamgamay
    (Bring me from asat to sat, bring me from darkness (ignorance) to light (knowledge), bring me from death to immortality)
    Om Namah Shivay
    Om Vishnave Namah

Re: All Planets connected in kundali

Namaste

I am not knowledgeable to answer you but I share your sentiments.

Best way is to download free software that helps you to draw different charts. Prepare your own set of charts using the calculations. Start comparing both. That will give an insight on each of the houses its lords etc.

Second step is to put down a set of past events during a specific time interval and find out what could be the reason for it. A simple example is to recollect your general attitude during the last chandrashma on your rashi.

In my understanding Vedic Astrology: An Integrated Approach by P.V.R. Narasimha Rao is a good place to start. Hope it helps.
    Anirudh...

Quote Originally Posted by Soul of Light View Post
    Namaste all!
    Recently I started learning astrology on internet.. It's so deep and I know I can't learn it on internet.. I even don't understand what my kundali speaks.. Every planet have some connection with other..

In 2nd bhāva (dhana stān), there is sun (atma kārak), mercury (amatyā kārak and debilited), Saturn (ascendent), Venus (exalted), and ketu in pieces sign

In 6th bhāva (shatru stān) there is moon in its own sign (cancer)

In 8th house there is Mars and rahu (in Virgo)

In 12th there is jupiter (in Capricorn debilited) also Uranus and Neptune

If I don't count Pluto in 10th house then all 8 house are empty!

But all the planets in 2nd house (except ketu as he don't have drushti) are watching (aspects) Mars and rahu and this two planets in 8th house in turn aspecting 2nd house all planets.. Jupiter in 12th house also aspecting moon in 6th and Mars and rahu is 8th and moon in turn aspecting jupiter.

So here there is connection between planets, what it means?
    Good or Bad?

(For reference- my date of birth- 19-3-1997, time- 6:00 am, place- Nashik, Maharashtra, India, (I am male))

Pranam..
    (Hope somebody can help)
    Namaste

I suppose, you made the calculations for your birth chart with a program for western astrology, whish doesn"t take into consideration the ayanamsa / precession. This is the longitudinal difference between tropical and sidereal zodiacs.
    I use this program for vedic birth charts calculations. It provides different varga charts and current Vimshotary dasha - https://www.onlinejyotish.com/free-a...nmakundali.php

hariḥ om̐
    ~~~~~~
    namasté

Quote Originally Posted by Soul of Light View Post
    Namaste all!
    Recently I started learning astrology on internet..
    A few things as I see it ( others may vary)...

There is a wealth of knowledge on this sight and in this folder. It is not complete, nor does it comprehend in full the reader's skill set, yet it will offer ideas for you to ponder and pursue.

Western astrology uses pluto, uranus and neptune; there is a place for these planets yet they are not used in jyotish ( the science of light).

The Western view will not = jyotish when it comes to the sun's position. Why so? ayana - advancing or precession of the equinoctial and solstitial points.

• sāyan system - proceeding in the way of ayana ; with the precession or the longitude of a planet calculated from the vernal equinoctial point
    • nir-ayan system - nir = not + ayan = precession i.e. without consideration of precession of the equinoxes

Jyotish is considered the 6th limb (aṅga) of the veda-s:

• The 6 vedāṅga ( please look these up for the definitions)
      • śikṣā
      • kalpa
      • vyākaraṇa
      • nirukta - my favorite
      • chandas
      • jyotiṣh

Last, and an important item to ponder.... a 'planet' does not = a graha. You will find this explained in this folder. Please take some time to search ( on keys words) and see what you find. A key quality for a student is his/her ability to search, ponder, and deliberate. I does little good to be spoon-fed ; one needs to do their due diligence via effort. This builds ones confidence and self-sufficiency. Questions are welcomed no doubt, but forming an opinion is also rewarding so one can see how to compare and contrast their views with others ( in my humble opinion).

इतिशिवं
    iti śivaṁ
    यतस्त्वं शिवसमोऽसि
    yatastvaṁ śivasamo'si
    because you are identical with śiva

_

Namaste Yajvan,
    There is a wealth of knowledge on this sight and in this folder. It is not complete, nor does it comprehend in full the reader's skill set, yet it will offer ideas for you to ponder and pursue.
    I might have mistaken your words, wish to get clarified. what is the meaning of 'folder' in this line. I assumed it to be link.

Request another clarification, probably might call for a separate post.

If Jyotish is subset of Veda and conceptually non duality is an interpretation of Veda (please don't go by the exact meaning of the relations), then is it possible to create a relation between non duality and Jyotish? If yes, what kind of relation would that be?

As a beginner, I understand Vedic Astrology (as tool) can predict the future. Prediction is subjected to trial and error, nevertheless, we can get a picture of the future (or postmortem of the past) which otherwise would not be possible. My profession involves a bit statistical science, so I see Jyotish (precisely the art of reading Horoscope) something like a fish bone diagram. That's for every symptom there had been a cause/root and every cause is in itself a symptom. The cycle goes on between Sriman Naaraayan and Sriman Naaraayan. Interesting point to note is, we can associate the theory of Karma here and draw a big canvas. Apologies if Members see it as a digression.

Pranaam!
    Anirudh...

hariḥ om̐
    ~~~~~~
    namasté

Quote Originally Posted by Anirudh View Post
    Namaste Yajvan,
    I might have mistaken your words, wish to get clarified. what is the meaning of 'folder' in this line. I assumed it to be link.

Request another clarification, probably might call for a separate post.

If Jyotish is subset of Veda and conceptually non duality is an interpretation of Veda (please don't go by the exact meaning of the relations), then is it possible to create a relation between non duality and Jyotish? If yes, what kind of relation would that be?

As a beginner, I understand Vedic Astrology (as tool) can predict the future. Prediction is subjected to trial and error, nevertheless, we can get a picture of the future (or postmortem of the past) which otherwise would not be possible. My profession involves a bit statistical science, so I see Jyotish (precisely the art of reading Horoscope) something like a fish bone diagram. That's for every symptom there had been a cause/root and every cause is in itself a symptom. The cycle goes on between Sriman Naaraayan and Sriman Naaraayan. Interesting point to note is, we can associate the theory of Karma here and draw a big canvas. Apologies if Members see it as a digression.
    Pranaam!
    Let's start with the easier question first. 'Folder' is the term used to identify the Joytish folder we are in now:
    http://hindudharmaforums.com/forumdi...php?64-Jyotish - 'folder' is the nomenclature that is used assuming one is in a ~cabinet~ and the cabinet has
    file drawers to look in to. This is the 'model' used.

This is mentioned,
    If Jyotish is subset of Veda and conceptually non duality is an interpretation of Veda

Before answering this it would be wise to read chapter 2, verse 45 of the bhāgavad gītā . Non duality is first offered there. This informs the reader of the veda-s alignment to non-duality. Then we can answer the question of jyotish to duality ( multiplicity) and/or pure undifferentiated non-duality.

Note too that veda is rooted√ in vid or knowledge , true or sacred knowledge ; many times we are talking of knowledge in general, yet within verse 45 the focus is on trayī or the triple vidyā or 'threefold knowledge' , the 3 veda-s - ṛg-veda , yajur-veda, and sāma-veda , along with their various divisions on right action, devotion and knowledge.

इतिशिवं
    iti śivaṁ

Last edited by yajvan; 19 September 2016 at 11:08 AM.
    यतस्त्वं शिवसमोऽसि
    yatastvaṁ śivasamo'si
    because you are identical with śiva

_

Namaste
    Thanx all for your reply.. There are many things to learn yet..
    Aasato ma sat gamay
    tamaso ma jotirgamay
    mrityorma amrutamgamay
    (Bring me from asat to sat, bring me from darkness (ignorance) to light (knowledge), bring me from death to immortality)
    Om Namah Shivay
    Om Vishnave Namah

Thread Information