Thread: Gemstones recommendation

Question Gemstones recommendation

Respected Astrologers,
    My dob is 22 Nov 1978 , time 16:15 hrs place Baturghat,WestBengal , India.

Stammering problem since childhood, constipation badly affected, anxious easily, angry easily, insomnia, nervousness, palpitations , misunderstandings in family, financial problems etc . please suggest me which gemstones should be worn for best results.
    Warm Regards
    Feel Proud for Being a Hindu !

Re: Gemstones recommendation

hariḥ oṁ
    ~~~~~~
    namasté

śubhāśayāḥ¹,

Some of the things you have commented on suggests an āyurvedic¹ approach ( in my opinion only)...
    It seems to me at first glance ( of your list ) the dhātu-s¹ need some balancing.

The connection of āyurveda to jyotish is here:

• vāta = vāyu + ākāśa or wind/gas + pure open space or vacuity and therefore jupiter (bṛ́haspati) and saturn (śani)
    • pitta = tejas + jala¹ or fire/combustion/heat + water or fluid therefore mars (mangala) and moon/candra ( some may say venus or śukla)
    • kapha = jala +pṛthvī or water + earth and therefore moon ( or śukla/śukra) and budha ( mercury)

It seems to me your time and effort would be best served by finding a
    reputable āyurvedic vaidya ( physican).

... do as you see fit.

इतिशिवं
    iti śivaṁ

terms used

• śubhāśayāḥ = (may you have) a bright disposition of mind; an 'enlightened greeting' to the reader
    • āyurveda = āyus+veda āyus –vital power , vigor , health , duration of life , long life + veda = knowledge
    • dhātu - a constituent element or essential ingredients of the body ; there are 7 called out
    • FYI information for the industrious reader: the graha-s aligned to the 5 mahābhūta-s
      • ākāśa – pure space - bṛ́haspati is considered the owner or ambassador of this tattva
      • jala – fluids/water - śukra is considered the owner or ambassador of this tattva
      • tejas – fire/flame – mangala is considered the owner or ambassador of this tattva
      • vāyu – gases/wind – śani is considered the owner or ambassador of this tattva
      • pṛtihvī – earth/solids budha is considered the owner or ambassador of this tattva

Last edited by yajvan; 28 August 2016 at 02:12 PM.
    यतस्त्वं शिवसमोऽसि
    yatastvaṁ śivasamo'si
    because you are identical with śiva

_

Namaste,
    Along with ayurveda, you should appease your ruling planet based on your birth star. I just quickly checked with your birthplace as Balurghat, your nakshatra is Magha and ruling planet is Ketu. Either you appease Ketu or Saturn since worshipping Saturn is same as worshipping any other ruling planet. Try it for sometime with a belief that things will improve and post your improvements back.

Good luck!
    ॐ महेश्वराय नमः

|| Om Namo Bhagavate Rudraya ||

Hara Hara Mahadeva Shambo Shankara

Will any astrologer please reply which gemstones to be worn for best results, after studying my chart ?

Hello, RRaju !

I am new to this forum and I am not a learned vedic astrologer, but what I have seen in your birth chart is Moon in Leo, together with two malefics - Saturn and Rahu. Rahu is currently transiting over your natal Moon and also you are in Moon mahadasha - Saturn antardasha, which may be similar to Sade Sati effect.
    Also, I think, problems which you described - insomnia, anxiety, nervousness and so on, are related to the Moon. So, probably you should look for some Moon remedies / maybe wearing pearls or Moon stone.

Enigma
    Thanks for your reply.
    I am really surprised to see that not any knowledgeable astrologer replied to my queries. Don't know why! May be it seemed to them unworthy enough!
    thank you once more at lest you replied to the queries.

Thread Information