Thread: Why Krishna did not participate in M.B war?

Threaded View

Why Krishna did not participate in M.B war?

Namaste

Not sure if this question had been raised in the past. For the past two to three weeks I have been asking myself why Sri Krishna did not participate in the war. Members might think it s a very basic and childish question. I think the entire Srimad Bhagavath Gita is entwined in that one action of Sri Krishna. Sri Krishna is not a Ahimsawadi like of Father of our Nation (pun intended). So why did he not participate in the war to establish Justice / Dharma?

The more you read Srimad Maha Bharath and connect the events that preceded the war, more we understand war was written on the wall. Not even the Shanti Dooth could have averted it. If that be case, why Sri Krishna did what wasn't necessary.

Birth of Sri Krishna was to annihilate the EVIL. So all he had to do was to put the Chakra Aayudh in action. Isn't it?

Some people also think the contents of Srimad Maha Bharath is a metaphor. Say for eg, Arjuna the Son of Indra (Indriya) had to be educated just like we educating our own brain (to take the right decision). No matter how you treat the war, the point to be noted is it was (Y)OUR war and hence we should be accountable to our actions.....

I end by saying as long as we live we have to face the M.B war. Just like a Saarathi to Arjun he is with us, but WE SHOULD PERFORM our ACTIONS because it is OUR WAR.
    Last edited by Anirudh; 31 August 2016 at 01:42 AM.
    Anirudh...

Thread Information