Thread: Can you believe it?

Can you believe it?

Namaste

If you think this news has no bearing on India or any other part of the world please think again.

The bodies are believed to be packed tightly together, side by side in a space approximately the length of two football fields end to end, in what the AllSource analysis described as a "sardine trench." Tire tracks lead to and from the site.

"There's actually earth that has been pushed over and actually moved to cover parts of the ravine. As we look across the entire ravine we only see that in this one location," said Wood. "Ultimately there are many, many more sites across Iraq and Syria that have yet to be either forensically exhumed or be able to be detailed and there's quite a bit more research that needs to take place."
    Anirudh...

Re: Can you believe it?

Hari Om!

Had to stop involving myself with this type of news though I did read the lead you posted. Caused a lot of stress in my otherwise peaceful and tranquil life. I knew enough to last a lifetime yet wasn't aware of this. It does indeed affect India and the entire world. Without commenting further, may it be said that some religious and political systems are not meant to exist. Quite simply, why do they?

Quote Originally Posted by c.smith View Post
    Hari Om!

Had to stop involving myself with this type of news though I did read the lead you posted. Caused a lot of stress in my otherwise peaceful and tranquil life. I knew enough to last a lifetime yet wasn't aware of this. It does indeed affect India and the entire world. Without commenting further, may it be said that some religious and political systems are not meant to exist. Quite simply, why do they?
    Namaste c.smith,

I have read the atrocities committed by Hitler's army during WW2, so this could be a minuscule in comparison. I think that way because, perils of holocaust is documented. In this case, it is just a beginning, don't know what price Humans will finally pay to to put an end to this cult.

Had to stop involving myself with this type of news though I did read the lead you posted.
    I don't know alienating from this is the right thing to do or not, but how long can we ignore this warning signs?
    Anirudh...

Hari Om!

Don't mean to be disrespectful or start a debate (or be banned for that matter) but Hitler's horrid event was a one time affair and still small in comparison to the Hindu holocaust, the latter which is not very well documented or known about. The article that was mentioned is only the continuing tip of the iceberg as the group behind the group responsible has done this sort of act many, many, many times throughout history including the Hindu holocaust to which I referred. Please do not consider this minuscule by any means!

Om
    Last edited by c.smith; 05 September 2016 at 11:38 PM. Reason: clarification

Thread Information