Thread: Hello

Hello

Hello everyone!

I am 32 year old female from Bulgaria and I am happy to have found this forum.
    Several weeks ago, I came across a video of OM NAMAH SHIVAYA mantra with a picture of this beautiful statue of Lord Shiva at Rishikesh. I felt such great devotion and love to him, such joy and happiness, that I cannot explain it in words!
    After years of spiritual searchings and despair, examining different religions and esoterical movements, I felt like I have finally "got it ".
    I am currently running through Rahu / Ketu mahadasha with Ketu transiting through my Aquarius lagna and as Ketu is karaka of spirituality and moksha, I wish I am on the right way.

Thank you for accepting me in the forum

Re: Hello

Thank you for the warm welcome !

Yes, it is the mantra fom the first link, I was talking about . Can"t stop myself from listening to it.
    This one is also one of my favorites - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NTRFH4OiJtQ

Quote Originally Posted by Enigma View Post
    Hello everyone!

I am 32 year old female from Bulgaria and I am happy to have found this forum.
    Several weeks ago, I came across a video of OM NAMAH SHIVAYA mantra with a picture of this beautiful statue of Lord Shiva at Rishikesh. I felt such great devotion and love to him, such joy and happiness, that I cannot explain it in words!
    After years of spiritual searchings and despair, examining different religions and esoterical movements, I felt like I have finally "got it ".
    I am currently running through Rahu / Ketu mahadasha with Ketu transiting through my Aquarius lagna and as Ketu is karaka of spirituality and moksha, I wish I am on the right way.

Thank you for accepting me in the forum

Welcome Enigma,

May Lord Shiva guide you in your spiritual quest.
    Anirudh...

Welcome to the forums, Enigma !

OM
    "Om Namo Bhagvate Vaasudevaye"

Hari Om!

A most warm welcome. You are in the right place and the forum is a valuable resource. Please use it to your benefit.

Om

Thread Information