Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I am begining to feel Mera Bharat Mahan in letter and sprit. Thank U Modi ji!

I am begining to feel Mera Bharat Mahan in letter and sprit. Thank U Modi ji!

Namaste,

In the first such action, India carried out surgical strikes on seven terror launch pads+ across the Line of Control (LoC) with the Army saying on Thursday its special forces inflicted "significant casualties"+ on terrorists preparing to infiltrate from Pakistan-occupied Kashmir(PoK).
    If anyone feel that the title of this thread is harsh, please remember that a hand full of teens brought India to her knees on 26/11. We all know how Mr M.M.S and Congress run GOI reacted. So I see a difference today.
    Anirudh...

Re: I am begining to feel Mera Bharat Mahan in letter and sprit. Thank U Modi ji!

Namaste,
    I think surgical strikes must be a child's play for Indian Army. I'm sure the entire nation supports these strikes, there is a limit for someone to mess with your boundaries.
    ॐ महेश्वराय नमः

|| Om Namo Bhagavate Rudraya ||

Hara Hara Mahadeva Shambo Shankara

Re: I am begining to feel Mera Bharat Mahan in letter and sprit. Thank U Modi ji!

Quote Originally Posted by realdemigod View Post
    Namaste,
    I think surgical strikes must be a child's play for Indian Army. I'm sure the entire nation supports these strikes, there is a limit for someone to mess with your boundaries.

Namaste realdemigod,

I don't want to spread negativity although it is worth to note few points....

1. Mumbai 26/11 attack was worse than any other attack in the past especially in terms of the national pride. We did nothing. Did we?
    2. Entire nation? Either you are joking or GOI has cancelled citizenship of Karan Johar, Sitaram Yechury and the likes.

I am using strategic restraint (my foot) in not naming few Bollywood nobler than the noblest who are worried about their movies being banned in piggy land. What would we loose if we stop entertaining F@rt Kh@ns or ignoring their production houses altogether. Do you think Bollywood will die without the influx of Dawood's money?

As a matter of fact, other Indian Film industries are doing better without these known supporters of Piggy land.

At one end we have our PM risking everything to guard national pride and security, and on the other end these nobler than noblest with their vested interest thriving on us like parasites are airing disgusting comments.

In spite of all these insults and disgusting reactions we are going to see their production houses happily squeezing Indian money. Even then will you think Mera Bharat Mahaan? Sorry for the tone and selection of words, but that's the ONLY way left for an Indian who believe Mera Bharat Mahaan.
    Anirudh...

Namaste Anirudh,
    It's ok. In my world there are no celebrities and elite people. I never cared for celebs or I'm never star struck even I encounter someone somewhere at the airport or outside. It's my mistake to assume that others think like me . But I exercise compassion to the extent possible on piddly little conditioned people who hanker after celebs and their lives. But people who give more importance to the sentiments of their celebs don't deserve to comment on things like 'Mera Bharat Mahan' like you pointed out.
    ॐ महेश्वराय नमः

Hari Om!

Anirudh Ji,

Your words are far from harsh, they are well placed and my applause is yours. It's more than time that these actions have been taken under the circumstances though casualties have occurred. May Bharat be successful it its endeavors.

Quote Originally Posted by c.smith View Post
    Hari Om!

Anirudh Ji,

Your words are far from harsh, they are well placed and my applause is yours. It's more than time that these actions have been taken under the circumstances though casualties have occurred. May Bharat be successful it its endeavors.

Namaste c.smith

Thank you for respecting our sentiments.

We all are well aware that piece of action was a long over due. Yesterday we lost another promising young life. It hurts us more when we come to know that these brave men were all from the Gangetic plain. Irony is, these states are termed as Bimaru (infected by diseases in comparison to other States of India) because of the policy bankruptcy aka Minority Appeasing Pseudo Secular Policies.

Not many Indians at least the young ones dont not know about the real seed of this curse and India is still repaying with her blood in her attempt to stand on her feet. When you find time, please read the article with an open mind (although coming from BJP). Please be informed that the policy maker portrayed here had more than friendly relations with Edwina and on the other well known Pakistani supporter less said the better.

Unfortunately come November, children will be praising the very reason behind the overwhelming insecurity. Although I am not a great fan of this journalist (a known Pakistani sympathizer), please watch this video and the dangers faced by our security men.

Thanks again for those warm words.....
    Anirudh...

Quote Originally Posted by realdemigod View Post
    Namaste Anirudh,
    It's ok. In my world there are no celebrities and elite people. I never cared for celebs or I'm never star struck even I encounter someone somewhere at the airport or outside. It's my mistake to assume that others think like me . But I exercise compassion to the extent possible on piddly little conditioned people who hanker after celebs and their lives. But people who give more importance to the sentiments of their celebs don't deserve to comment on things like 'Mera Bharat Mahan' like you pointed out.
    Namaste realdemigod,

Every individual has the right to express and live according to their priorities but when someone's lifestyle become an aberration to the whole of innocents it becomes mandatory to revisit our ideals. You and I responsible (directly or indirectly) for the above mentioned production houses laughing their way to bank. Isn't it? Modi ji made these f@rts as brand ambassador for the Swach Bharath abyaan, but what did we get in return?

PK, India gave them viza, worried about the safety emanating from fictitious growing intolerance, relocating to desert after fleecing & misguiding poor Indian youths.

Time to think....
    Last edited by Anirudh; 04 October 2016 at 03:06 AM.
    Anirudh...

Namaste Anirudh,
    When you want Power you need to some things which are uncomfortable and dirty.
    ॐ महेश्वराय नमः

Hari Om!

Anirudh Ji,

Thank-you for posting the article and video as they are both enlightening and accurate. Not to burden you, but anything else you wish to share would be appreciated as I value your views.

Wishes for a speedy resolve.

Om

Quote Originally Posted by c.smith View Post
    Hari Om!

Anirudh Ji,

Thank-you for posting the article and video as they are both enlightening and accurate. Not to burden you, but anything else you wish to share would be appreciated as I value your views.

Wishes for a speedy resolve.

Om

Namaste c.smith

Thanks for your warm words. I don't think the issue will be resolved anytime soon. Might not escalate into a full scale war, but can rule it out altogether. Border is tense with no end to shelling, so, unofficially it s a near war like situation out there.

I understand you wished to know more about the Kashmir issue (or I misunderstood you completely). After 1947 policy makers re wrote many things for the local consumption because they had none to counter them. More over with no visible opposition party it was very easy to cheat naive illiterate voters. It was considered as sedition (probably even now) to question the policies of Congress.

Assuming that you wanted to know more about the Indian History especially related to the conflicts plaguing India, please read a book (if you can find in any good library) written by M.K.Singh on the independence of India.

Haven't read it as it cost a fortune but excerpts strewn on the web are seemingly touching the raw nerve.
    Last edited by Anirudh; 08 October 2016 at 01:08 AM.
    Anirudh...

Thread Information