Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I am begining to feel Mera Bharat Mahan in letter and sprit. Thank U Modi ji!

Re: I am begining to feel Mera Bharat Mahan in letter and sprit. Thank U Modi ji!

AHMEDABAD: With tension on border escalating, vegetable traders from Gujarat have decided to stop supply of vegetables, especially tomato and chilli, to Pakistan. This may affect nearly Rs 3 crore business of Gujarat farmers and vegetable traders every day.

Patel added that the vegetable vendors have to bear a loss of Rs 3 crore every day, but the national interest is above the personal interest. "However, we will continue to send the vegetables to Bangladesh, Gulf countries, Canada and South Africa," he said.
    Salute, Pranam, __^__,

Namaste

Call me intolerant but the fact is patriotism is above above anything else. It is proved beyond doubt that no one can expect it from minority appeasing pseudo secular noble hearts. If you haven't seen these headlines please read carefully and spend some time with your conscience. Indian farmers have taken a stand although it will definitely impact their daily life while the angels of peace are worried about their movies banned in Pakistan. All is not bad, it is soothing to see even in Bollywood we have right wing and kakki chaddis

18 families shattered, but pain of Fawad Khan’s departure is too much to bear

“18 families have been shattered like glass. Not a word for them by our Bollywood royalty, mind you. But the pain of Fawad Khan’s departure is too much to bear, it seems. A tweet in support of Pakistani artists is mandatory.”
    You see the response in RED font below

Fawad Khan breaks his silence and clears his stand

Pakistani actor Fawad Khan, who has been questioned repeatedly over the past few days over his silence on the Pakistan-backed terror attack in Uri, Jammu and Kashmir, today took to Facebook to make a statement.
    However, the dastardly attack in Uri finds no mention in his generic statement on the recent “sad incidents" that have taken place.

Seriously, what these guys think about us? Are we fools?
    Last edited by Anirudh; 09 October 2016 at 12:53 PM.
    Anirudh...

Re: I am begining to feel Mera Bharat Mahan in letter and sprit. Thank U Modi ji!

Hari Om!

Anirudh Ji,

Thank-you for continuing with the posts if only for my sake. They are very valuable on many levels, some of which you will come to know over time.

First let me inform that if circumstances were different at this time, I would be living in my beloved Bharat at this moment. Perhaps not in the cities with their lifestyles, but certainly there none the less. Again, you will come to appreciate this over time and recognize that this is not an illusion.

Now a question if I may? Have come to believe that most of the media cannot be trusted as they are backed by Christians, only one among many issues at hand. Not to get too widely political with that issue, but do you believe that the reporting they provide is influenced enough that it is inaccurate or can it be trusted in these matters? Everything that you have provided seems straightforward and trustworthy. Please advise.

National interest should always be foremost in the hearts of all a country's citizens. I applaud those that are taking a stand in India FOR India as it is the only way. If you are racist, then may I join your ranks! In the west, or better said, in the U.S., I don't see where citizens care much about national interest or other important social political issues. There are those that do of course, but the majority would fall into the category of self-serving and selfish - the "it's all about me" mentality. I will take a bashing for this but so be it. Again, another reason that it is so refreshing to see you and your views here and to know that there are others like you.

If full out war were to occur, and let's hope it doesn't, Pakistan as it is will not remain. This is fact. Good always overcomes evil and land was granted to Pakistan in the first place, it rightly belongs to India. This is not even the issue at hand but is simply pointed out as example.

Enough said. Your words are much more valuable than mine. Stay with it, don't be silent ... please continue the posts!

Om

Namaste c.smith

Questions you have raised/asked require a long answer, how ever, will try my level best to be straight to the point. I am pacing my answer in a way it is readable at the same time will answer your questions.

As a native Indian, I see four different worlds in the same India.

1. Influenced by invasion, slavery etc ( Conversion as well as looking forward to the religious and other life style related ideologies)
    2. Evil elements (corrupt office bearers, political goons, law breakers and ethic-less business houses)
    3. Economically and socially oppressed as well as the misguided people (who unfortunately are playing into the hands of forces which is hellbent to balkanize India)
    4. Grounded to the roots, going the extra mile to protect their culture as they have re discovered their real capacity.
    5. An amalgamation of all the above

A person living in India can not exist without being exposed to all of them.

I have read a little bit about American political history that gives me birds eye view on the economic and social reforms made by successive presidents. So in comparison one can not (EASILY) stomach the level of corruption or evil practices SEEN in the public administration.

Although you didn't ask, have said the above things so that you will get useful points to support your decisions in future. If you want me to explain four worlds with examples, please PM me.

As I have seen both western and eastern world, (not just because I am a Native Indian,) any day will choose India as my home irrespective of its short comings because of the spiritual vibrations I experience here. The cost I will have to bear are the reduced comforts, that's OK with me. I believe in no free lunches. I am passionate about India because I sincerely believe this spiritual vibrations needs to be protected, nourished and spread across (just like we want to protect our planet). I believe every Individual especially we humans are born with a purpose, and our common purpose is to gift a better world to our children. There can't be any better gift than be a part India's renaissance to her glory.

Not just the press every thing that touches the life of commoner is continuously influenced by the Invaders. Why?

Real Independence of India has begun only when Modi ji was voted to power with a majority. During Vajpayee it was a coalition of different parties that wanted to get the taste of running the central government (Hierarchy : Indian Government --> State Government), so Vajpayee ji couldn't carry out what he or the BJP had been wanting to do since the days of 1947. Between 1947 and 2014 parties that ran the GOI did not address the needs of India, because, their main intention was to keep the Hindus under leash.

Please do some research, or better ask yourself, whether, the home minister of America will send (aka love letters) proofs of the attacks on the American soil to the same forces that were responsible for the attacks. Congress Government had been doing that.

Nehru approached UN when Pakistan occupied a portion of Kashmir, instead of flushing them out. In fact, I was told by elders that Indian army had just asked 5 days to flush the Pakistanis. Pakistan didn't had the military power to handled Indian army, yet, Nehru went to UN.

Chidambaram (Home Minister POST 26/11 Mumbai attack) wrote love letters after love letters. I can go on and on. But that's not the point I want to inform.

Let's see the whole scenario in a confrontational approach.

Why Congress run governments (except Indira) created more problems than solving? They want to break India.
    Why they wanted to break India? Because they are are not Hindus in first place. Indian History is dotted with many incidents that force us to believe that they were the moles planted by British to suppress the real freedom fighters of India. On records they might be Hindus but in reality they are camouflaged Hindus.

Do I mean to say, Hindus don't want to live in harmony with the people who follow other religions? NO. If you read Hinduism you ll understand, even atheism is a part of Hinduism. Hinduism is something that stays with the soul till the soul reaches the destination. So do you think Hindus wouldn't want to live in harmony with others? Sadly, any one who advocates for Hindus rights are considered as hardliners or Hindutva morons

But considering the destruction of our culture in the past 1000 years by the invaders can any sane person believe that a non Hindu WILL protect the Indian culture?

Thanks for reading till this point.

So what you read from Indian press should be compared carefully with their roots of the publication houses, I think, biased reporting also exist in developed worlds.

These days I see Arnab Goswami of Times Now and Rajat Sharma of Hindi News has got the WILL to call a spade as spade. I am not saying others should be out rightly rejected. We need to follow them and compare with the views of other chanells. For eg we have one man named Rajdeep sardesai a good journalist but has the canny way to protect pseudo secularism.

Arnab might not have pursued journalism with the same intensity ten years before. It is a collective action as the responsibility to provide high standard of journalism start from the TOP. After all he too a commoner.

What will you do when the person leading the party that was running the country could not control the organic emotional wreckage upon seeing the treatment meted out by the Indian security establishment to the peace lovers.

But. All is not bad... Things are changing now albeit slowly. Actually it started when Mr M.M.S led GOI faced corruption charges in every department that you can think off. Even the land allotted to the widows of soldiers was not spared.

Thanks to the internet, and the young India which wanted to out grow this, started seeing nefarious game played out by minority appeasing pseudo secular parties. BJP started making in roads and we have a prime minister who decided to talk the language our enemy understand.

I might sound like a Hindutva hardliner, mostly because, truth is stranger than fiction....

BJP IS NOT A SAINT, but any day better than the rest because their heart feel the pain of Indians.

Hari Om!

Anirudh Ji,

Thank-you for continuing with the posts if only for my sake. They are very valuable on many levels, some of which you will come to know over time.

First let me inform that if circumstances were different at this time, I would be living in my beloved Bharat at this moment. Perhaps not in the cities with their lifestyles, but certainly there none the less. Again, you will come to appreciate this over time and recognize that this is not an illusion.

Now a question if I may? Have come to believe that most of the media cannot be trusted as they are backed by Christians, only one among many issues at hand. Not to get too widely political with that issue, but do you believe that the reporting they provide is influenced enough that it is inaccurate or can it be trusted in these matters? Everything that you have provided seems straightforward and trustworthy. Please advise.

National interest should always be foremost in the hearts of all a country's citizens. I applaud those that are taking a stand in India FOR India as it is the only way. If you are racist, then may I join your ranks! In the west, or better said, in the U.S., I don't see where citizens care much about national interest or other important social political issues. There are those that do of course, but the majority would fall into the category of self-serving and selfish - the "it's all about me" mentality. I will take a bashing for this but so be it. Again, another reason that it is so refreshing to see you and your views here and to know that there are others like you.

If full out war were to occur, and let's hope it doesn't, Pakistan as it is will not remain. This is fact. Good always overcomes evil and land was granted to Pakistan in the first place, it rightly belongs to India. This is not even the issue at hand but is simply pointed out as example.

Enough said. Your words are much more valuable than mine. Stay with it, don't be silent ... please continue the posts!

Om
    Last edited by Anirudh; 09 October 2016 at 06:37 AM.
    Anirudh...

Namaste,

Quote Originally Posted by Anirudh View Post
    Call me......saffron terrorist....
    Words have power and we should be careful in choosing them. Hindus don't take up arms in the cause of their religion. They just indulge in dialog. The term 'Saffron Terrorist' was invented by Congress functionaries to defame BJP/Hindus. I am not sure why you are degrading yourself by using the term to describe yourself. You are merely discussing the issue in the forum and not doing any physical harm to anyone. Please stop using this term for yourself and for other Hindus, as in the international fora this term has far reaching meaning and consequences.

Pranam.

Quote Originally Posted by Believer View Post
    Namaste,

Words have power and we should be careful in choosing them. Hindus don't take up arms in the cause of their religion. They just indulge in dialog. The term 'Saffron Terrorist' was invented by Congress functionaries to defame BJP/Hindus. I am not sure why you are degrading yourself by using the term to describe yourself. You are merely discussing the issue in the forum and not doing any physical harm to anyone. Please stop using this term for yourself and for other Hindus, as in the international fora this term has far reaching meaning and consequences.

Pranam.
    Namaste Believer,

Mostly my statements are and will be coated with sarcasm. I have a habit of scribbling and sarcasm is one tool I like the most to communicate my ideas. Anyone who understand Tamil will know it is called as Vanja Pugalchi (a tool to pass messages in subtle way). Upon reflection AND also after reading your comment, feel that should have exercised caution as sarcasm is a twin edged sword. Apologize.

I ll not use any more (also shall delete after scanning past posts), honestly, i wanted to bring out the hypocrisy of minority appeasing pseudo secular parties that insult Hindus while supporting peace loving doves like Kazab, Afzal Guru, Hafeeze etc.

Thanks again for your message...

PS: Other than sarcasm is there a better way to bring out the irony of being termed as oppressors while Indian Hindus are the victims of the so called peaceful operators? RSS is at the receiving end and even compared with some banned outfits, for what? Safe guarding their vote banks? Please read the links I have attached....
    Last edited by Anirudh; 09 October 2016 at 01:10 PM.
    Anirudh...

Namaste,

Use as much sarcasm as your heart desires. But in today's climate, the 'T' word can set off alarms at some security agencies of the world. Why invite trouble when all that you are doing is discussing the humiliation of Hindus? Please learn to live within the boundaries so as not to bring trouble for yourself and other forum members who may converse with you. If someone in India gives you this false title of Saff/T, slap them. Don't join them and start labeling yourself as one. We Hindus don't do any physical harm to anyone on religious grounds. So, why accept this stupid title and start calling yourself one, even as sarcasm?

Pranam.

PS, Additionally read this,
    http://hindudharmaforums.com/showthr...486#post124486
    Last edited by Believer; 09 October 2016 at 02:56 PM.

Namaste,

interesting, getting to know your activities says our neighbor's all all-weather ally.

Does this require any more explanation?

"China is opposed to all forms of terrorism. There should be no double standards on counter terrorism. Nor should one pursue own political gains in the name of counter terrorism," he had said indirectly accusing India.
    Last edited by Anirudh; 11 October 2016 at 07:40 AM.
    Anirudh...

Namaste

Yesterday night was watching a discussion on the course of actions available in the hands of GOI to deal the problem. Panel included defense analyst and retired Army men. All of them, agreed unanimously that perpetrators won't stop until a stern message is sent across. The message, they termed it as package, describing the ethos of both citizens and army men. I am not able to get the video at the moment, shall link when I find it.

Mean while, we should know Indian army has called off the Deepavali celebrations. What about us? Are we not citizens of India?

Did Mandeep Singh sacrifice his life for fun?
    Last edited by Anirudh; 30 October 2016 at 12:08 AM.
    Anirudh...

Thread Information