Thread: Need spiritual help

Threaded View

Re: Need spiritual help

Namaste Viraj Ji,

I am not trying to convince you or anyone to not to do any practice in mantra or recitation, but what is the fruit, the fruit will be an insight, where we gain inner knowledge into ego or jealously and hatred but also something more something greater, less bound by conditions. So Kleshas will be reduced automatically, i dont see it requires a separate of concentrated effort when doing Mantra or devotion, the mantras raise the vibration, that raised vibration should aid settled and steady mind for meditation, in that stage of meditation insight arises, then the mantra has more depth and we see not only does it resolves the tedious condition of kleshas but also it radiates more knowledge, new light, something deeper, if that support is found, then where can ego, jealousy and ignorance stand, they wont have a place to stand so it is resolved through insight and higher consciousness and the stotras and mantras aid this.

My other point which was a question too, is why so many, why would Hanuman Chalisa not be enough, why need another one, If I chant Narasingha Kavacha or Narayana Kavacha, would I need some more, would it not have the right power to solve the tedious mini crisis of Kelisha.

Even though the power of the mantra is there, and it is Absolute there would be a quality of consciousness that we need to be aware of for elevation, some can chant and recite for billions of years like a parrot and get no benefit, while others can hear one or two syllable and get the highest rewards, why is that.

And I see these stotras as which practices are revelations of conscious energy in states of Samadhi, where the Lord by His conscious energy we become very aware of the Him through Sabda, that is what is destroying the Kleshas with His light higher consciousness. Mostly what happens with Mantra is that it suppressing the mind for a short while to prepare for meditation.
    Last edited by markandeya 108 dasa; 04 November 2016 at 04:14 AM.

Thread Information