Hello people
I have very weak lower chakras(root chakra, Manipura and I guess swadhishthana too), especially root chakra is very weak. I have been meditating for a while but I do not see much improvements. Maybe, I am doing something incorrect. Right now, my most important concern is to activate the root chakra. I like mantra meditation because I can use it even when my environment is not fully silent. I like Mahamrityunjaya mantra but I have doubts if this would help me clean my root chakra. The reason why I am asking this is I have heard that this mantra works for all the chakras and especially for solar plexus. So, if I use it then it wont help much with my root chakra and root chakra is the foundation.If I wont first work with the foundation separately then the whole effort will be a mess. This is what I think and I may be wrong. Please, let me know the truth if this will work as I love this mantra so much. Also I have tried "Om gam ganapataye namah" but I dont see good results.Please, help me decide and please suggest me ways or methods or ideas that will help me with my root chakra. Everyone is heart fully welcome