Namaste friends,

So I have been reciting Sri Lakshmi Narayana Hrudayam everyday in the evenings for the past 31 days... hope to continue it till I complete 48 days, or if possible, till 108 days.

I have been unemployed for sometime now (a big gap) and finding it very difficult to find suitable re-employment. Someone suggested I pray to mother Mahalakshmi, she being the athi-devatha for Shukra (Venus), my current dasa as per jyotish.

Normally I love mother Mahalakshmi very much and therefore I took to praying to her immediately.

Over a month ago, I started reciting Lakshmi Narayana Hridayam, a very powerful prayer from Atharva Rahasya, followed by 12 rounds of Mahalakshmi Ashtagam, followed by Offering of food to mother Mahalakshmi.

In the beginning nothing happened, but I broke down into tears for some days while praying.

The way I pray is, either look at a picture of mother Alamelumanga (Mahalakshmi) of Tirupathi kept before myself, or close my eyes before her picture, mentally envision her and recite the sloka.

On day 27, (5 days ago), when I had closed my eyes and was praying, I suddenly imagined mother Mahalakshmi's picture carrying a pot full of Gold in the left hand from which gold coins were pouring down on the floor. This lasted only 1 sec and I dismissed it thinking it was my imagination.

Yesterday, on day 31, I was praying with my eyes closed again. And this time, I imagined suddenly for a flash of a second that mother Mahalakshmi lifted a pot of some kind, full (with water/kheer/milk), and kept it on balanced on her waist on the left side.

This time "I know for sure" this is not some random imagination of mine - and that it is indeed a genuine spiritual experience.

(I have also been praying to mother to help me get rid of pride and egotism, about which I recently posted a thread in this forum).

I'm just over-joyed and don't know what to expect or say!!! I'm thrilled beyond words and I will post in this forum, soon enough, if mother blesses with a good job again.

Thanks for reading,

Viraja