Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Genuine spiritual experience -- I'm thrilled!!

Cool Genuine spiritual experience -- I'm thrilled!!

Namaste friends,

So I have been reciting Sri Lakshmi Narayana Hrudayam everyday in the evenings for the past 31 days... hope to continue it till I complete 48 days, or if possible, till 108 days.

I have been unemployed for sometime now (a big gap) and finding it very difficult to find suitable re-employment. Someone suggested I pray to mother Mahalakshmi, she being the athi-devatha for Shukra (Venus), my current dasa as per jyotish.

Normally I love mother Mahalakshmi very much and therefore I took to praying to her immediately.

Over a month ago, I started reciting Lakshmi Narayana Hridayam, a very powerful prayer from Atharva Rahasya, followed by 12 rounds of Mahalakshmi Ashtagam, followed by Offering of food to mother Mahalakshmi.

In the beginning nothing happened, but I broke down into tears for some days while praying.

The way I pray is, either look at a picture of mother Alamelumanga (Mahalakshmi) of Tirupathi kept before myself, or close my eyes before her picture, mentally envision her and recite the sloka.

On day 27, (5 days ago), when I had closed my eyes and was praying, I suddenly imagined mother Mahalakshmi's picture carrying a pot full of Gold in the left hand from which gold coins were pouring down on the floor. This lasted only 1 sec and I dismissed it thinking it was my imagination.

Yesterday, on day 31, I was praying with my eyes closed again. And this time, I imagined suddenly for a flash of a second that mother Mahalakshmi lifted a pot of some kind, full (with water/kheer/milk), and kept it on balanced on her waist on the left side.

This time "I know for sure" this is not some random imagination of mine - and that it is indeed a genuine spiritual experience.

(I have also been praying to mother to help me get rid of pride and egotism, about which I recently posted a thread in this forum).

I'm just over-joyed and don't know what to expect or say!!! I'm thrilled beyond words and I will post in this forum, soon enough, if mother blesses with a good job again.

Thanks for reading,

Viraja
    jai hanuman gyan gun sagar jai kapis tihu lok ujagar

Re: Genuine spiritual experience -- I'm thrilled!!

Namaste Viraja,
    Great experience and I'm sure you will get a job or something soon which will ensure you will get lot of wealth.
    ॐ महेश्वराय नमः

|| Om Namo Bhagavate Rudraya ||

Hara Hara Mahadeva Shambo Shankara

Namaste Viraja, I will add prayers to Lord Ganesha on your behalf. I know the feeling of finding a job, none of us enjoys it. I pray for your strength and health as you search

Sincerely,
    MS
    In whatever way people surrender unto me, I reciprocate with them accordingly.

@realdemigod -- thank you!

@MS -- I appreciate your good will in saying that you will add prayers to Ganeshji on my behalf. But, I think mother Mahalakshmi has already granted my wish of finding a good job with a good designation and good pay -- I trust it may just be waiting for the right time to manifest. I will definitely update this thread when I find that job!

Namaste Viraj ji,
    Very nice experience.. wishing you a good luck
    Pranam
    Aasato ma sat gamay
    tamaso ma jotirgamay
    mrityorma amrutamgamay
    (Bring me from asat to sat, bring me from darkness (ignorance) to light (knowledge), bring me from death to immortality)
    Om Namah Shivay
    Om Vishnave Namah

I would like to share an experience that I had, with you. 

It happened to me 2 years ago,I where in nature and I saw Lord Shiva and He spoke to me, He told me that everything we consider to be real is in fact just Maya and illusion. 
    He also told me that there is no diffrence between things, and that everything in actually one and the same. When He told me this I could feel that everything is one. I felt connected to everything around me and in me arose a feeling of peace and Joy. 
    Lord Shiva also told me that time is inexistent, there is no past and Future. Only the eternal present. 
    He told me that I should tell this to all the other People to make them See the truth. 

He spoke to me with telepathy. I heared his words in my head. 
    "... And you will Come to find that we are all one mind, capable of all that ' s imagined , all unconceivable. Just let the light touch you, let the words spill through, let them pass right through, bringing out our hope and reason.

We are eternal, all this pain is an illusion

I too had a spiritual experience that I would like to share with you.

I were meditating in a forest near me, I closed my eyes and After some time I saw Lord Shiva, but I didnt saw him like a two dimensional , flat picture but more like He was really standing in front of me.
    He spoke to me and told me that everything we consider to be real, is in fact just Maya and illusion. He also told me tthat time is inexistent, there is no past and Future. Only the eternal present. When He told me this I experienced a "moment of eternity " . Time completly ceased to exist, I were completly living in the Now.
    He also told me that everything is one. I felt connected to everything around me and I just knew that there is no diffrence between things. Duality is an illusion.
    He didnt spoke to me with spoken words but more with telepathy. I heared his words in my head.
    Lord Shiva also told me that I should tell this to all the other People to make them See the truth.

When I made this overwhelming experience, I decided to become a Hindu.
    "... And you will Come to find that we are all one mind, capable of all that ' s imagined , all unconceivable. Just let the light touch you, let the words spill through, let them pass right through, bringing out our hope and reason.

We are eternal, all this pain is an illusion

Great exeperience Sadhaka,
    God always talk with his devotees if they are open enough. Hope you will explore more and obtain more Grace from him
    Pranam
    Aasato ma sat gamay
    tamaso ma jotirgamay
    mrityorma amrutamgamay
    (Bring me from asat to sat, bring me from darkness (ignorance) to light (knowledge), bring me from death to immortality)
    Om Namah Shivay
    Om Vishnave Namah

Hi all,

There's been some development on the job front - it seems there is a promise of a job after all, in the near future (2 - 3 months time)!!!

When that happens, I shall let the forum know! It will be motivating to others to recite the same slokas and do the same parihara to mother!!!

@sadhaka,

Wonderful experience indeed! U're blessed!

Regards,

Viraja

Hari Om!

Viraja,

Delighted at the news and even more so that you shared. Best of continued luck in your ventures.

Om

Thread Information