Namaste

Taittiriya upanishad sloka 1 of chapter I part III ( Bhrigu valli) (translated by swami Gambhirananda)

First part of the verse says that when Bhrigu approached his father Varuna to know about Brahman, Varuna says “ food( annam) ,pranam,the eyes,ear, mind, speech are the aids to the knowledge of Brahman. These are the doors to the realization of Brahman.

Second part says that varuna says ‘ crave to know well that from which all these beings take birth, that by which they live after being born ,that towards which they move and into which they merge. That is brahman’.

Advaitik view says that
, liberation from samsara, which is called moksha or mukti, is obtained only through knowledge of identity with Brahman .The moment one gains the knowledge, “I am Brahman”, one discovers one’s true eternal nature.

My question is since the doors to the realization of Brahman i.e. eyes, ear, mind, speech are part of maya which either projects false object ( viksepa shakti) or conceals the original object ( avarana shakti) how can jiva attain knowledge with the help of maya ? will maya not lead to illusion ? can we depend on maya for getting true knowledge ?

Second part of the verse says three important points to indicate what brahman is (i) from which all these beings take birth ,(ii) by which they live after being born, (iii) towards which they move and into which they merge. That is Brahman.

I want to know, is this Brahman nirakar nirvishesh ,nirguna or is this Brahman sagun sakar savishesh ? at least advaitik view will not accept that we move towards and merge into sagun sakar Brahman. Rather advaitik view will accept that Sagun sakar Brahman itself merge into nirgun nirakar brahman . will maya or ignorance bring knowledge ? will dark bring light ?