Thread: Namaste from Vienna

Namaste from Vienna

Hello dear members,
    I'm Sadhaka from Vienna (Austria ) and I am very happy that I stumbled across this forum
    I hope to gain knowledge and to participate in some interesting discussion about our Sanatana Dharma.
    If you want to know something about me, feel free to ask. I don't bite.

Greets, Sadhaka
    "... And you will Come to find that we are all one mind, capable of all that ' s imagined , all unconceivable. Just let the light touch you, let the words spill through, let them pass right through, bringing out our hope and reason.

We are eternal, all this pain is an illusion

Re: Namaste from Vienna

Namaste!
    Welcome to the forum. Sorry for late reply..
    Hope you will enjoy your stay.
    Pranam
    Aasato ma sat gamay
    tamaso ma jotirgamay
    mrityorma amrutamgamay
    (Bring me from asat to sat, bring me from darkness (ignorance) to light (knowledge), bring me from death to immortality)
    Om Namah Shivay
    Om Vishnave Namah

Namaste Sadhaka,

Quote Originally Posted by Sadhaka View Post
    Hello dear members,
    I'm Sadhaka from Vienna (Austria ) and I am very happy that I stumbled across this forum
    I hope to gain knowledge and to participate in some interesting discussion about our Sanatana Dharma.
    If you want to know something about me, feel free to ask. I don't bite.
    Welcome to the forums ! We would like to see this forum being enriched with your contributions. Please feel free to ask any questions on Sanatan Dharma. We would be happy to help, as much as we can.

OM
    "Om Namo Bhagvate Vaasudevaye"

Hari Om!

Sadhaka Ji,

A most warm Welcome!

Please don't wait for questions to appear. Take time to introduce yourself in some detail. Don't be shy - others have done so before you. This generates the query process from members end.

So much in the forums to explore and contribute to. Looking forward to your posts.

Om

Thanks so much to all of you for the warm welcoming

I surly will ask a few questions.
    If you want to know something about me, feel free to ask. I don't bite
    "... And you will Come to find that we are all one mind, capable of all that ' s imagined , all unconceivable. Just let the light touch you, let the words spill through, let them pass right through, bringing out our hope and reason.

Namaste,

Welcome to the forum.

Since you don't bite, I will take a chance and ask: What brought you to Hinduism? How long have you been practicing Hinduism? What does Hinduism mean to you? What do you expect to get out of it? Are you a college student or working full time and have limited time per day for chanting etc.? What scriptures have you read and what did you get out of them? That should get us started!

Pranam.

Quote Originally Posted by Believer View Post
    Namaste,

Welcome to the forum.

Since you don't bite, I will take a chance and ask: What brought you to Hinduism? How long have you been practicing Hinduism? What does Hinduism mean to you? What do you expect to get out of it? Are you a college student or working full time and have limited time per day for chanting etc.? What scriptures have you read and what did you get out of them? That should get us started!

Pranam.
    Well, I always were interested in eastern religions, and always liked to learn New things about them, and after dealing with the diffrent religions I figured out that I'm interested in hinduism the most.
    It's 2 years since I started, and for me its a way to gain true knowledge and peace. I don't really expect something, I just see what will happen.
    AT the moment I'm doing my the last year of High school.
    I have read the bhagavad gita and the upanishads, and I learned lots of things.
    Thank you for the questions !

Thread Information