Apparently the Sri Guru Granth Sahib is available, in volumes of separate parts, in bookstores such as ‘print-on-demand’ ones or certain publishers (also digitally.) If a non-Sikh buys all volumes, is that ‘beadbi?’ I saw another discussion here years ago (deleted,) someone was reading Sri Guru Granth Sahib and people got angry... just what probably hadn't been mentioned is they didn't have it as one book (like if you have an apple and a banana, that's not already fruit salad) rather than volumes that were partial quotes each but they just happened to have all volumes. Of course, you can't get a complete Sri Guru Granth Sahib in English (apart from maybe some ebook download if existent) because no one who takes care of translations thinks its acceptable to print a complete book without following religious rules.

I'm not Sikh, but interested in Sikh wisdom--interested in reading from the primary source. I focus on other/regular areas of Hindu & Jain philosophy--Yoga in the context one older Hindu man from India described an atheist version--and similar Classical/etc. Western philosophy. I'm not going to say if you're theist, you're wrong (unless Abrahamic, as I was brought up as that, read all the main texts, and consider Abrahamism psychopathic/Devil ‘God’ death-cults) and I won't pay attention to anyone who says I should be theist. I'm just wondering if there's any acceptable way for me to read parts of the Sri Guru Granth Sahib. I'm most interested in just reading parts on Yoga, but if I had time (and probably don't, because I want to read other things like more from regular Hinduism,) and if Sikhs don't mind, I wouldn't mind if I ended up reading the whole thing in parts. If I had time (though probably don't) I'd even like to in order to understand Sikhs' perspective, and interact better with them, if I meet any.

That being said, if you're comfortable quoting or maybe mentioning sections and somewhere I could look them up, what would you say are the best Yoga statements in the Sri Guru Granth Sahib? I've heard there's one on opening the Ajna chakra, which happened to me (I experienced like a blaze of light like the sun) when all mine opened from intense Ashtanga (vinyasa) Yoga and meditation (maybe also because of chaste vegan-vegetarian lifestyle.)