Namaste HDF

I have a question which should have surfaced in every ones life. Is this Sansara (संसार) the worldly existence a curse? I am not venting out my frustrations or unfulfilled desires, but generally speaking, between life and death we undergo so many hardships that doesn't make any sense to go through in first place. Say for eg, the mother and yet to be born has to suffer a lot just to take birth and the suffering does not end.

Why should we take birth? Why should we need this three qualities, ahankara, recording past impressions etc etc. I understand what these 3 qualities, ahankara and past impression can do to me. Even if I believe that the soul that resides in me is not affected, shouldn't I have to live with this pain in this world till I cease to exist?

If you can answer please do share your wisdom but don't tell me it as Gods pass time . I don't think God would be cruel to that extent. Few years ago I had asked a question How I got into womb, now, I wonder why I got into womb? Please read the link given by SaiDevo if you want to understand what I am asking