Thread: Political unrest and turmoil in TN

Threaded View

Political unrest and turmoil in TN

Namaste,

EDIT on Yajvan ji's request, 02/08/17: The state of TamilNadu, India has been in the limelight for sometime now. With the death of its former Chief Minister J.Jayalalitha while on service back on 5th December 2016, her close friend Sasikala Natarajan who is a political novice with practically no exposure to Politics became the AIADMK party's lead. She also tried to replace the formerly elected party chief O.Panneer Selvam, by covertly forcing him to resign from the acting Chief-Minister post and wanted to become the next CM herself! But she stands trial from the supreme court from several scandals related to acquisition of property, the hearings for which are due next week on an emergency basis and she cancelled her Chief-Minister Oath taking ceremony to be held on 7th Feb to a later date. In the meantime, OPS (O.Panneer Selvam) withdrew his resignation from the CM post yesterday and within next few days, AIADMK (ruling party in the state of TN) party MLA's are to decide who they wish to go with for their party-chief and CM.

This morning, I was talking to a number of people. At that situation, acting CM of TN, Shri. OPS had resigned (status as of y'day) and Sasikala was to be sworn-in as the CM. I was frustrated at this development (like 99% of TN is) and I exclaimed loudly, "Why cannot DMK be re-elected? I wish they do... maybe they can protest and ask for some sort of interim elections and I see every possibility for them to win!".

After saying the above, due to some sudden urge I noticed the time - it as 8:02 AM in Natick, MA, USA. (EST).

Then I casted a chart for the above time and noticed it had Kumba lagna and exalted 9th lord Venus, conjoining 10th Lord Mars in 2nd house, formed a beautiful DKY yoga! The best part is that 2nd lord Vargottam guru cast his glance on the DKY yoga (as well as his own 2nd house), now being placed in Kanya.

I am just a jyotish enthusiast (vs. a proper Jyotishi), so I am curious if my prediction to the group of people has any chance for success/materializing?

Can someone predict? Is this chart usable for any purpose?

Thanks,

Viraja
    Last edited by Viraja; 08 February 2017 at 06:40 AM.
    jai hanuman gyan gun sagar jai kapis tihu lok ujagar

Thread Information