I have lot of problems in my life. Lot of health issues and financial issues. My mother was very worried that someone has done black magic on us to stop our development and that is why lot of problems were coming one after another. I knew that to remove any negative energy it is best to have a photo of kali at home and office. So I bought one and had one photo at my home and one in my office. Now one friend comes into my office and says one should not worship kali and must not have kali photo. I said it is not such. But my friend phoned to his astrologer and told me ask on the phone whether kali should be worshipped and photo should be kept at office or not? I took the phone and said that I am running a small office and going to keep kali photo in the office and at my home. Before I could complete the sentence he said "no, no" don't worship kali and not to keep photo in the office. I am really confused. Please help me. I am from Chennai and I must say I had to search a lot of place and there was no kali photo sold. I had to download an image from google and take a print out. Why is kali worship not so common? Anything wrong with me or is it with the people?