Thread: A relatively new thought on Shiva/Vishnu tattwa

Threaded View

Re: A relatively new thought on Shiva/Vishnu tattwa

Namaste Markandeya 108 Dasa and Viraja

I didn't reply you yesterday as I was soaked in joy of my countrymen. May the little success gained by us against the pseudo secular forces pave the way to re establish our lost strength. We have got a very long and tough path ahead of us because success will definitely try to bring back lethargy and arrogance. We are paying heavily for our past mistakes, and should learn to protect us and stay focused.

Term neo Hindu had been discussed in length and breath both in Wikipedia and HDF. According to me in simple terms it refers to those who wish to twist existing rules to propagate their ideologies without any proofs or ridiculing the existing proofs. This is been done by the native evil elements, invading army and their sidekicks from the time immemorial.

Here in India people feel proud to ridicule the age old customs followed by Hindus (irrespective of their demography) but will follow the same principles as if it was imported from non Indian source or even better malign its Indian source. Baasmati Rice is one example. If anyone has the will and a tinge of patriotism left in them can find out the evil designs.

Conceptualization of Jeevaatma and Paramaatma, cycle of life until Moksha is attained, Pralaya and Maha Pralaya, karma following the Jeevaatma into the subsequent births are all the parts of basic tenets of Hinduism. Any attempt to question these basics without valid proofs is a good candidature for neo Hinduism.

Sri Vaishnava Aacharyas based on the understanding of Veda and Vedanta have arrived at the Paratatwam of Sriman Naaraayan. They had done lot of research and won scholars of their time. I have read understood and experienced Sri Vaishnavism. Reading and Understanding is a continuous process as every new input can add to our wisdom, but experience is not quantifiable and incomparable. With all humility I wish to share that Sriman Naaraayan found me worthy enough to experience him. Those experiences can not be described or I haven't elevated myself to the level of the great souls who have described their experiences in a way understandable by others.

All Aastika schools of Hinduism have survived in India with little or no aberration. Historically people are bound to get polarized, but the dividend of polarization is the birth of clarity. I haven't studied Naastika school literature although I have lived as an atheist in past. Probably some day in future will have time and energy to understand that part of Hinduism (if and only if it is a part of Hinduism)
    Last edited by Anirudh; 25 March 2017 at 01:15 AM.
    Anirudh...

Thread Information