Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Concept of God

Well, they think the dolphin may have been on land at one time and dolphins and apes split off somewhere down the line and dolphins went back into the water. We happen to be the closest thing to a dolphin in the ape family. Its called the aquatic ape theory I believe.

http://www.planetpuna.com/siriusa/AQApe.htm

http://paulapeterson.com/dolphin_human_connection.html

Here are some links. It's still a theory so decide for yourself.

The Human Genome Project has NOT found that Humans are more closely related to Dolphins than to Primates, and the cited web-pages provide absolutely no evidence of this!

Say what you want, but there's evidence proving we act nothing like apes.

Apes don't like water, we do and obviously dolphins.
    Apes give birth in the dead of night, us and dolphins have them anytime
    Apes normally copulate from behind, both humans and dolphins normally do it face to face
    Humans and dolphins are the ONLY two animals that copulate for pleasure
    Both dolphins and humans have difficult births, difficult births for apes are rare
    When both dolphins and humans give birth the females assist.

There's a lot more than what I've mentioned above,but believe what you want. Those similarities just say it's in the genetics. Obviously you don't watch Animal Planet or the Discovery Channel they had something on it about a year ago.

Quote Originally Posted by nekozuki
    Well, they think the dolphin may have been on land at one time and dolphins and apes split off somewhere down the line and dolphins went back into the water. We happen to be the closest thing to a dolphin in the ape family. Its called the aquatic ape theory I believe.

http://www.planetpuna.com/siriusa/AQApe.htm

http://paulapeterson.com/dolphin_human_connection.html

Here are some links. It's still a theory so decide for yourself.
    I have seen an NGEO Or Discovery that whales were once in land.

Yes, and so did dolphins and they think that apes and hoofed mammals split off from the dolphin when it was on land and we happen to be the closest to the dolphin than any of the other apes.

I believe you neko, we came from a fish of some sort to start with

Even though a dolphin is not really a fish but I see what you're saying. There was a certain fish millions upon millions of years ago that became what is called vertebrates today. Anything with a spine came from that fish. Regardless, we came from the ocean......period. There is evidence that the dolphin was once on land and that apes split off from them. A dolphin is way more intelligent than a chimpanzee wouldn't it make sense that we came from a dolphin and they're still finding out things about a dolphin's intelligence.

Exclamation Genetic Relations

Namaste Nekozuki,

I have often seen monkeys swimming ~ and even swimming underwater!

Apes can give birth at any time!

Bonobo Chimpanzees regularly copulate from every direction, and generally only for pleasure and bonding!

Obviously you have not studied Biology ~ so please read on.

Humans are Primates ~ which includes Monkeys, Lemurs, Gorillas, Chimpanzees, etc..

The closest relatives of the Primates are the Tree-Shrews.

Primates, Tree-Shrews, Flying-Lemurs, and Bats, are all related.

Now, this group of Human relatives belongs to a broad group of more or less equally related animals.

Nearest our particular sub-group (including Humans, Lemurs, and Bats) are the Elephant-Shrews (and their relatives, including Rabbits and Hares and all of the Rodents) and the “Insectivorous” Shrews, Moles, Hedgehogs, etc..

No less related to Humans and Rodents are the “Carnivorous” Dogs, Cats, Bears, Racoons, Weasels, Mongooses, Hyenas, Seals, and Walruses; and another diverse group that includes the Pigs (and their relatives, including Deer, Cattle, Goats, Sheep, Hippopotamuses, Camels, etc.) and their next closest relatives, which are the Cetaceans (i.e. Whales, Dolphins, and Porpoises).

There certainly is a genetic relationship between Humans and Dolphins, but it is no more than that between Humans and Aardvarks!

The nearest relatives of Humans are the Great Apes, Gibbons, and Old-world Monkeys.

And among them, the Gorillas, Chimpanzees (Pan), and Orangutans (Pongo), are the closest to Humans (Homo).

And among those nearest relatives of Homo, both Gorilla and Pan are the most related.

And of all living things, it is Pan that is the nearest relative of Homo.

There are two living species of Pan ~ the Chimpanzee (Pan troglodytes) and the Bonobo (Pan panisus).

And the Bonobo (not the Dolphin or the Aardvark) is our very nearest living relative.
    Attached Images Attached Images

I know what the primates are, I'm not an *****. What I mentioned above are scientific discoveries. It is a well known fact that only dolphins and humans have sex for pleasure. I have studied biology( i'm in nursing school FYI) and know well enough that if humans came straight from chimpanzees then where is the missing link? Why are there still chimpanzees? A 2% genetic difference is exactly what it is a big genetic gap. Obviously, you don't watch the Discovery Channel or Animal Planet and believe me I've learned a lot more from those two channels than the biology classroom because the textbooks aren't updated with last year's finds. Again believe what you want. I'm simply giving you information I've found, there's a lot to evolution we don't understand. We do come from apes and hoofed animals but we are also close with the dolphin.
    Last edited by nekozuki; 17 April 2006 at 12:42 AM.

It is a well known fact that Bonobos (our closest living relative) have an erotic social life that includes all kinds of sexual positions and techniques, and on most occasions it is only for pleasure and bonding. The only restriction is that mothers will not mate with their sons after they have reached sexual maturity.

Humans have NOT come straight from Chimpanzees! And nobody has ever seriously claimed such a thing! Chimpanzees and Humans have a common ancestor, which was neither properly Chimpanzee nor properly Human.

Thread Information