Namaste, I like these sayings about the sun and would like to get a commentary on them. Do you have any suggestions?? I have looked by in putting Rig Veda X, 37, 9 in search bars but cannot follow the links. I mean I do not understand. For example does X mean Book 10 verse 37.

I would like to use some of these verses on my blog but do not wish to use them if I do not fully understand.

The sayings are here:

You shine, all living things emerge. You disappear, they go to rest. Recognizing our innocence, O golden-haired Sun, arise; let each day be better than the last. Rig Veda X, 37, 9

Bless us by your gaze, your brightness and shining. Bless us in cold and in heat. O Sun, grant us blessings at home and, when we are traveling, bestow upon us your wonderful treasure. Rig Veda X, 37, 10

Protect both our species, two-legged and four-legged. Both food and water for their needs supply. May they with us increase in stature and strength. Save us from hurt all our days, O Powers! Rig Veda X, 37, 11

Whatever grave offense we have committed against you, by our tongue, O God, or by carelessness of mind, lay the burden of this sin on the one who plans evil, on him, O Vasus, who wishes us ill. Rig Veda X, 37, 12

His shining beams now introduce the God who knows all living things, that all may see the Sun.
Rig Veda I, 50, 1

Such a beautiful tribute I just like the entire flow so much

Hope this makes sense
Thank you

Mystical Soul
my blog theinvisiblehindu,com