Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Latest BLOG From The Invisible Hindu The West Disrespects.......

Re: Latest BLOG From The Invisible Hindu The West Disrespects.......

Namaste Anirudh,

What I was trying to get across in my post more than anything is that rather than paint a picture to say that a certain culture is just one way its better to promote more healthy role models and more positive things that empower cultural synthesis. And there are equally if not more people in the west that support the culture of India and other spiritual traditions but they are always dumbed down or not given enough credit, or what I am noticing more is that no credit is given to anyone's spirituality if its not purely of Indian Origin or Hindu, and thats even Hindu against Hindu, I have seen some Hindus get smash to pieces and demonized because they were followers of of RamaKrishna and Vivekananda who made a syntheses between Christianity and Hinduism, while I can see some sense in this and its valid to a certain point there is also a line which is crossed where further division is caused.

And also my my other point is that being human means to not be perfect and if someone isnt following the traditions of Hinduism to the exact highest standard doesnt mean its by bad intention, the standards are very high, even for naturally born Hindus to follow.

If others want to purposely reduce the importance of any culture thats their ignorance and the only solution i see is for each spiritual tradition to make itself stronger, by following more strictly and purely to the best of their ability.

All countries and races have had misery and hardship, it seems part and partial of being in the material world. I cant think of one country that has lived in any utopia. Or has not gone through war and hardships.

Whatever is the past s already there, that cant be changed, but the attitudes to the future can be cultivated in our present. That doesnt mean that there should be any denial or a blocking out, I am aware of what hardships many people have been through and what are the causes and conditions that lead to the creation of suffering. But at the same time its always good to look at the bigger picture and that means finding a solution, both individually and collectively for a higher cause to make changes and plant conditions for less suffering and further problems in the future.

Its suprising how much I get trouble for being objective and usually standing firmly in the middle. I see that we are all one human family and within our humanity at the core of us is something identical, many of the problems we face is over identification with nationality, race , gender, colour, religion, tradition. If the identification with these things are to strong then it seems to cause an imbalance, so therefore only a spiritual solution which is to see more the sameness with each and our humanity which gives more balances out all these things is paramount. God is unlimited and He is within all things and will manifest Himself in ways that he wants, not by our human invention or just to a few specially chosen people.

So my comments here was to give some balance and credit to the west, I was not in anyway reducing the importance or being insensitive to the sufferings of India and its culture. There is a lot to be concerned about as I said earlier but to face it directly it has to be done with more accuracy.

My main view is that if there was an honest synthesis between the two it provides a powerful model, especially now the whole world is now almost completely open to each other. We are living now in a very unique age, and the majority of people while ignorant and easily controlled are usually the mostly innocent. In regards to religion, race, culture,national identity I dont really associate myself with any of them, I can see the usefulness of them as conventions but ultimately due to the nature of this world if they are attached to to strongly it causes imbalance and bias which later causes in one way or another tension, so the higher goal which is given by the sages and saints all round the globe is to rise above this and see a bigger picture which gives freedom from the causes of suffering.

You think it may hurt me or my feelings, it dosnt, sometimes I like to explain a bigger picture, even about Britain, in Britain in modern times, in my era Hinduism is well received here, the majority of British people love India, Britains are the main tourist to India, why would they visit India with their hard earned money if they disrespect India and its culture, they respect Indians both for the intellect, culture and spirituality which they mainly find fascinating but hard to understand. And the vast Majority of British people see our past and governments now for what they are and prefer to dissociated with them, and long may these views continue, but everyone is dealt in wholesale way then the better side of that growing relationship and respect will only be further damaged, and there are to many protagonist that love to cash in on any scent where they can divide. Lets try and take the tension caused by elites out of the commons mans world and be a bit smarter and unified. The younger generation of India see's this more and wants to progress, maintain their identity as Hindu but also be be modern and open to the world, but they are being slowed down and negatively reminded all the time by older generations. I know this directly by speaking to people in India. So lets support the positive changes, doesn't mean anything is forgotten but only the solution's are being applied more vigorously.
    Last edited by markandeya 108 dasa; 19 April 2017 at 04:14 AM.

Namaste
    To butt heads with them on a daily basis ruins our day
    Need to learn from Older male native Hindu
    Anirudh...

Blog Entries

Namaste All, Wow I learned a lot from reading these answers and enjoy the thought trains that I had not considered. I like your saying Anirudh about blood thicker than water, I am into spiritual blood and I am more aligned with you as a follower of Sanata Dharma that one of my own nationality.

Thank you all for reading and commenting.

Pranam I am very fond of yoga because it is what led me to Sanata Dharma not vice versa so I may be a bit sensitive about it. Am doing another piece on the paths and limbs. Thanks for reading.
    In whatever way people surrender unto me, I reciprocate with them accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Mystical Soul View Post
    Namaste All, Wow I learned a lot from reading these answers and enjoy the thought trains that I had not considered. I like your saying Anirudh about blood thicker than water, I am into spiritual blood and I am more aligned with you as a follower of Sanata Dharma that one of my own nationality.

Thank you all for reading and commenting.

Pranam I am very fond of yoga because it is what led me to Sanata Dharma not vice versa so I may be a bit sensitive about it. Am doing another piece on the paths and limbs. Thanks for reading.

Namaste Mystical Soul,

Thank you for your kind words. I am glad you are able observe the conversation with a issue based mindset and not personality based. When I say personality it does not mean as an individual. That said, I feel immensely happy when people from different countries get attracted to Hinduism and in a heated debate stick to the ground. Thanks again for your support.

I have got lot more to say, will reflect them in my future posts.

I like your saying Anirudh about blood thicker than water, I am into spiritual blood and I am more aligned with you as a follower of Sanata Dharma that one of my own nationality.
    A noble soul I met few years ago at Tirupathi played a vital role in undergoing Samasrayanam told me for Sriman Naaraayan there is no difference between ape and super ape. Any body can take refuge under his golden feet. After leaving the body, the soul is guaranteed to reach Sriman Naaraayan. So I very well understand the 'spiritual blood' you have referred.

Last but not the least, please continue with your good work. May Sriman Naaraayan guide you all the time.
    Last edited by Anirudh; 20 April 2017 at 05:23 PM.
    Anirudh...

Thread Information