Thread: Right age for Spirituality? Please help!

Right age for Spirituality? Please help!

Namaste all..
    I wasnt on the forum from months and many things changed in my life between these days, one can say drastic changes.

As many may remember I becomed devotee at the age of 14.. There was no compulsion or even family background, I choose this path by my own maybe accidentally.. And fall in love with lord Shiva and then what happened is happened by its own.
    I becomed so much mature than the age of my kids, got much spiritual knowledge and many spiritual experiences, the feeling of ecstacy which is beyond to explain..
    But this had some other impacts too, maybe due to situations or my nature and interest in spirituality I becomed so much introvert, I am almost always at home and haven't mix up with others except school, college and on social media platform. This affected my personality too

In the starting of this year, even I was connected with god but my nature changed little bit, with extreme longing to meet God I becomed little angry on god coz I want him like others get the person they love.

Slowly I started becoming material and came far from spirituality, again don't know how that happened..
    Now I am not connected and feeling like any other material person but becoming material gave me so much pain, I was depressed first time in my life, the reason was now I am extrovert and if I look back in my life I feel sad..
    Coz kids of my age was playing, hanging out with friends and doing so much fun.. And I missed all those.. And that's why become depressed..
    So much that thoughts like suicide came (I will never do it tho)

Then I decided whatever happened is gone, now I should do what I was missing like hanging out with friends, go to trek or dayout.. But everytime I tried I failed.. I yet didn't able to go anywhere.. Everytime I planned it canceled, luck is not with me so I hadn't manage to come from depression.. Also faced road accident on Monday..

I don't know what exactly my question is but I am so sad, tired and confused.. Did it was my wrong decision to come in spirituality? What should I do now..
    Sorry for negativity
    Pranam
    Aasato ma sat gamay
    tamaso ma jotirgamay
    mrityorma amrutamgamay
    (Bring me from asat to sat, bring me from darkness (ignorance) to light (knowledge), bring me from death to immortality)
    Om Namah Shivay
    Om Vishnave Namah

Re: Right age for Spirituality? Please help!

Namaste Soul of Light,

first I would suggest to ask an astrologer what happened … live changes mostly have a reason and are temporary. Read about Sani and King Vikramaditya.
    http://anand-gupte.tripod.com/shani.html

Second, to refer to Osho: whatever you do, do it with full consciousness, be aware of what you do.

The cosmos will treat you right. Read about Ananta, I am sure you will find your way back to spirituality as soon as fate allows ... just do not give up bhakti!

http://saralamahabharat.blogspot.de/2009/03/last-proposal-to-avoid-war.html

Pranam
    Dance with Shiva - live with Shiva - merge with Shiva

Re: Right age for Spirituality? Please help!

Quote Originally Posted by Soul of Light View Post
    Namaste all..

I don't know what exactly my question is but I am so sad, tired and confused.. Did it was my wrong decision to come in spirituality? What should I do now..
    Sorry for negativity
    Pranam

Namaste SoL

I second India Lover's solution especially the idea to take astrological opinion. Unfortunately it is very difficult to find a honest and service oriented Astrologer. I am not complaining but expressing what I have observed in the past 4 to 5 years.

If you are interested you can send me a PM.
    Anirudh...

Thread Information