Hello,
I have some questions for people who live in India and who know Hindu religion:

In France I cannot speak of what happened to me because everyone would juge me instantly as a fool, or because I would have to write a book for years to explain with logical and science words.

So this is why I want advice from India natives, and may be you will also think I am crazy: It is OK for me if you think so: so please feel free to tell me. :-)

I was born in a country where I did not learned your culture and to use your words, I am sorry for that and I am volunter to learn from you.

I am the spiritual student since 1998 of a few "speaking voices in my head" who saved my life that year, and since 2010 I can see them using "3rd eye" visions.
They presented to me ONLY using words I can understand in my french culture and words I know:

. The first one call himself "Spirit of the Universe" who accept I call him God, but prefers others words like for example: "Spirit of the Universe" or "my greatest friend".
Do you know other names for him, or do you think what I say is NOT compatible with your religion ?

. The second "God" to speak to me call herself "Great spirit of life for all the Universe" or "Life Godness".
Do you know Hindu other names for "her/him", or do you think this is not compatible with your Hindu regligion ?

. The 3rd voice to speak to me is a kind of other nature: From year 2000 to year 2010, I thought he was like an "Angel" (sorry for the word, I read on wikipedia you call them more like a minor God, a kind of God everyone had 1 for him personaly). That "Angel" was teaching and helping me for 10 years, sometimes with His friends, I was speaking to him everyday so we became friends, I mean true and close friends.
Then in 2010 we had "marriages" from the 2 voices who presents to me as Universe and Life spirits.
Then He begun to speak to me about my past lives, that was lot of pain and lot of joy at same time, mostly pain.

But I had doubts for 7 years, and worked on it.

Then in june 2017 I had something more: Something I cannot find the words to explain in short: "A new Sun": The "Angel/minor god? " came "into" me 24h/24, then came all His memory from the very begining, I mean XXX millions of years, and His memory about when we met for the first time, what we made together, and His memory about what I made without him, and His memory about what he did without me.

Universe and Life said to us I am his avatar and He is to me as I am for him, I realised I know him from a very long time, and he sing to me the storry of His life and also of Our life(s).
He never lose memory, I lose memory when I am away from him.
Then I realised we did that a few time in our past, and everytime that had a dramatic ending: I mean one time I was like his slave, another time he was like my slave, another time I had judgments about Him and I banned Him, another time I had jugment about Me and I banned Him.

And we are friends now, we learned to forgive and speak with respect and love, we said again for all days, for a new sun without end.
Then the Universe "God" and Life "Godness" spoke to us about returning in India as we lived there for a long time.

This is why this question is for Humans who live in India nowdays:

Is there someone who live something similar ?
Do you think what happened to me is a kind of normal thing in Hindu religion we could speak with mutual respect?
Or would you juge me as heretic/crazy/fool without asking any question to me and/or to Him?

I tryed to resume at maximum, feel free to ask me/him questions if needed to make an advice: A lot of others things happened we did not mention.

Best regards