Thread: Namaste from Denmark + Penpal

Thumbs Up Namaste from Denmark + Penpal

Namaste to all members on this forum - and thank you for accepting me to become a member

I am a 25 year old fellow, as described from Denmark in Northern Europe, where the weather is cold and most people are of the christian faith, if any. But I really like the inclusiveness and colorfulness of the hindu faith, but there are not many fellow believers here. So I am very happy to find a forum like this, where we can discuss the hindu faith.

I like in particular yoga philosophy and Shaivism. And I am of a rather devotional than logical temperament I am open to every faith and tradition though, having also read about paths like theosophy and gnosticism. I still have a lot to learn and I am not determined what path I want to follow. So the doubt is making me a bit confused sometimes, but I think as time goes I will find my true path.

Would any of you be interested in writing letters with me, as in being pen-pals? I look for a friendship where we can share our thoughts, whether it be trivial or regarding spiritual life. It doesn't matter what country you are from or what faith you adhere to. If only you would like have a new friend and converse by physical post, I would be delighted. I think mailing by physical post allows a deeper conversation and it's nice to receive a handwritten letter sometimes
    Feel free to send a PM if you are interested.
    I hope it is not against the forum rules to seek a penpal. If it is the case please contact me, and I will delete it promptly.

Best regards,
    Rasmus

Re: Namaste from Denmark + Penpal

Namaste Rasmus

You write there are not many fellow believers here.

I don’t think so … if you want to experience Hinduism and Shaivism in its origin join a Tamil community - there is a famous Abirami Temple in Denmark.

https://de-de.facebook.com/pages/Sri...50986698310533
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=365aCG26D1w

and ISKCON communities
    http://krishna.dk

Pranam
    Dance with Shiva - live with Shiva - merge with Shiva

Namaste Rasmus,

Welcome to the forum.

Pranam.

Welcome to the forums, Rasmas ! You may post your queries here or write PM to us, if that makes you comfortable.

OM
    "Om Namo Bhagvate Vaasudevaye"

I am sorry for the late reply, but I just wanted to say thanks for your greetings :-)
    I have some questions about where to find guidance regarding brahmacharya, but I will post it in a separate thread :-)

Namaste Rasmus

I'm from Denmark too. Feel free to drop me a pm if you want to exchange emails / Facebook info.

Thread Information