Namaste to all members on this forum - and thank you for accepting me to become a member

I am a 25 year old fellow, as described from Denmark in Northern Europe, where the weather is cold and most people are of the christian faith, if any. But I really like the inclusiveness and colorfulness of the hindu faith, but there are not many fellow believers here. So I am very happy to find a forum like this, where we can discuss the hindu faith.

I like in particular yoga philosophy and Shaivism. And I am of a rather devotional than logical temperament I am open to every faith and tradition though, having also read about paths like theosophy and gnosticism. I still have a lot to learn and I am not determined what path I want to follow. So the doubt is making me a bit confused sometimes, but I think as time goes I will find my true path.

Would any of you be interested in writing letters with me, as in being pen-pals? I look for a friendship where we can share our thoughts, whether it be trivial or regarding spiritual life. It doesn't matter what country you are from or what faith you adhere to. If only you would like have a new friend and converse by physical post, I would be delighted. I think mailing by physical post allows a deeper conversation and it's nice to receive a handwritten letter sometimes
Feel free to send a PM if you are interested.
I hope it is not against the forum rules to seek a penpal. If it is the case please contact me, and I will delete it promptly.

Best regards,
Rasmus