Thread: Dear Satay & Hindus in HDF [comedy at its best], Mr Modi is not a Hindu any more :)

Dear Satay & Hindus in HDF [comedy at its best], Mr Modi is not a Hindu any more :)

Dear Satay & Hindus in HDF

Are you subscribing to the principals laid out by this spokes person of Janue dhari Hindu, if not please realign yourself. What a pity, Mr Modi is not Hindu

http://indiatoday.intoday.in/story/r...1/1099757.html

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...w/61865291.cms
    Anirudh...

Re: Dear Satay & Hindus in HDF [comedy at its best], Mr Modi is not a Hindu any more

Namaste,
    No I definitely do not subscribe to those ideals, so I guess I am not a hindu! (Shrug) Such comedy.
    satay

Re: Dear Satay & Hindus in HDF [comedy at its best], Mr Modi is not a Hindu any more

Quote Originally Posted by satay View Post
    Namaste,
    No I definitely do not subscribe to those ideals, so I guess I am not a hindu! (Shrug) Such comedy.

Namaste Satay,

I can understand the anguish. Indians away from India are in a way blessed because they don't have to put up with these. GOI under Mr Modi has got a log way to go. More than the external threats from the immediate and non immediate borders, it is the internal politics that is draining the government. Things have become so worse that we have to save ourselves from being classified as ultra nationalists for the grave mistake of requesting the fellow Indians to stand up when the national anthem is sung.

Good news is, amidst hiccups (like whether Sri Raama or Raani Padmaavati are real or fiction) entertainment industry is helping Indians to come close. There is a tele serial on Sony on the life of Porus.
    Anirudh...

Anirudh,

It looks like Modi is just remaining true to his particular sampradaya within Hinduism. :-)
    Lest we forget, the founder of Hindu nationalism (Veer Savarkar) was an atheist.

Thread Information