Namaste. I'm working on a bold interfaith project that will take me, an atheist, through the six major religions of the world in an attempt to further mutual understanding and cooperation.

To publicize the trip, I am putting together a promotional video. For the video, I am compiling short (approximately 5-15 second) video clips of members of Hinduism, Judaism, Buddhism, Islam, Christianity, and Sikhi (and maybe Humanism). Would anyone like to contribute?

Each clip needs to be begin with the phrase

Hinduism is...

For example, "Hinduism is a family of religions with many paths to God" "Christianity is about living life around unconditional love for your fellow man" "Buddhism is a religion of peace" etc.

If you would like to contribute you will be taking part in a project that I genuinely believe can make a real positive difference to the world.

I'm on a tight budget, but I can afford to pay $15 for those who submit videos, if you would like to be paid. I would make these payments through PayPal.

If you would like to be considered, please comment or message me with the following details:

[Religion] [Gender] [Age] [The quote about your religion]. (between 1 to 3 sentences)

N.B. The clips would be particularly effective if you are wearing traditional religious clothing and/or are in an attractive, possibly religious setting. Although this is not an absolute requirement.

If you would like to learn more about the project, you can visit www.pilgrimageofthefaithless.com (although the website is not yet finished).