Thread: Similar to panchabhuta tattwa, is there any similar sequence in planetary realm?

Similar to panchabhuta tattwa, is there any similar sequence in planetary realm?

Namaste members,

In panchabhuta tattwa, we all know from Akasha is born Vayu, from Vayu->Agni, from Agni->Jala and finally from Jala->Prithvi.

Is there any such sequence in the realm of planets?

For example, a friend of mine with a limited amount of shastra knowledge claims that this is the partial sequence: Ketu->Mars->Sun->Saturn.

(I don't know the shastra background behind his research).

But is the above true? If you were to complete this sequence, how would you proceed (with Mercury/Moon/Jupiter/Venus/Rahu)?

My question is just to stimulate thoughts.

Thanks.
    jai hanuman gyan gun sagar jai kapis tihu lok ujagar

Re: Similar to panchabhuta tattwa, is there any similar sequence in planetary realm?

Namaste,

Today I asked my friend on what basis he arrived on his partial sequence of Ketu -> Mars -> Sun -> Saturn.

He says, "A certain amount of freedom from all constraints in life*** (Ketu), would place one in a position of command (Mars), which in turn makes one responsible (Sun) and responsibility would then take the form of commitment (Saturn)."

If I may have to continue, I would say, commitment (Saturn) would give one 'care' (Moon), caring and being concerned would make one both benevolent and in a position of teaching others (Jupiter), being benevolent and teaching others for their betterment would make one 'diplomatic' (Mercury), being 'diplomatic' makes one partner with others (Venus). I only don't know how to place Rahu.

I know this is just viewing the planets from a single angle. But, as I mentioned already, I'm interested in viewing the possible sequence(s) from any other perspectives too! This thread would give us all better understanding on planets, provided there is participation!

Thanks.

*** Freedom from fear and self-interest.
    Last edited by Viraja; 21 January 2018 at 05:34 PM.

Re: Similar to panchabhuta tattwa, is there any similar sequence in planetary realm?

Hello all,

Any takers on this subject? Would love to hear from Jyotish experts.

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Viraja View Post
    Hello all,

Any takers on this subject? Would love to hear from Jyotish experts.

Thanks.

Dear V.,

Not a Jyotish Expert myself, at all, but perhaps the ancient sharing from ANCIENTS about Ksheer-Sagar Manthan where Gods and Planets were mentioned, including the two children of Sun-Moon (as viewed by humanity from the perspective of Earth and Earth Dwellers -- Ancient and Modern) was crucial ...?

ANY and ALL such questions must be questioned because BELIEFS and FAITHS get involved as seed? Which work beautifully for 99.9% of humanity, whether they are producing, selling or consuming the produces of EARTH (our FOOD) which need also, Air, Water, fire and AKASHA (where Divine Mercy lives and so do we...? ;-))

How are you doing, and coming along ...?

Surely ketu cannot be simply assumed as freedom, or saturn as caring or moon necessarily always like the quintessential mother, or Venus, or mars...

This has been recognized by all those who moved away from fixed symbolisms to relative and functional expressions...?

Sometimes Ketu can be just the Mother who steps in and protects the child (jataka) from global worries and provides much needed time and breathing space to regroup energies and vitality and so that the Life-Journey and Karmic Plan can continue? NOT ALWAYS, but at times such jataks blessed have ketu in the 9th house while their spouses have the south node in the 7th!

There might be, or may not be a rule that connects two nativities that met...?

LLC

A birth-epoch is a seemingly-random TRANSIT-epoch that gains a personal-meaningfulness and becomes a beacon in the current lifetime of the incarnated soul-fragment; the union of a kona (angle) with a trikona (trine)...?

Thanks ji, you do provide some good information to ponder... Many thanks.

Thread Information