Thread: Why my posts are not being approved?

Why my posts are not being approved?

Sometimes they take weeks to get approved and sometimes they don't get approved at all.
    When i checked the profiles of the mods, i noticed they don't login daily or even once a week. Some of their last logins were months ago and due to this when im posting new threads or replying to other people's posts they are not appearing. Why such poor management of this forum? If certain mods don't take their jobs seriously due to being busy in their real life, then the task of moderating this forum should be given to other sincere people who would check new posts after every two days if not daily.

Re: Why my posts are not being approved?

Quote Originally Posted by Red_Drag0n View Post
    Sometimes they take weeks to get approved and sometimes they don't get approved at all.
    When i checked the profiles of the mods, i noticed they don't login daily or even once a week. Some of their last logins were months ago and due to this when im posting new threads or replying to other people's posts they are not appearing. Why such poor management of this forum? If certain mods don't take their jobs seriously due to being busy in their real life, then the task of moderating this forum should be given to other sincere people who would check new posts after every two days if not daily.
    I'd ask the same question. I registered, wrote an introductory post, and it still hasn't been approved. I wonder when I can start using the forum.

Thread Information